Date ?!?

Brinley

"Home at last" I said getting off of the plane stretching my legs.

I grabbed my bags and filed off of the plane. "Oh shit - I have a meeting tomorrow" Logan groaned tossing his bag on the floor.

"And I have Disney tomorrow at 5" Jake groaned doing the same.

"And I have another photo shoot" I groaned joining in with the guys.

"You guys need to leave" a security guard said walking over to us.

We laughed and got up and walked over to the baggage claim. We grabbed our bags and waited for Kade to get here.

From: Kade 🔥 - I'm here

To: Kade 🔥 - where?

From: Kade🔥 - look up 😂😂

I glanced up from my phone and saw Kade standing across the airport. He was laughing and slowly walking towards me. A smiled grew so big on my face I thought I was going to get stretch marks. I ran and jumped into his arms. His arms wrapped tightly around my waist as I dug my head into his neck.

----

"TESSA" I yelled walking through the door with my arms wide open.

"BRINLEY" she shouted jumping into my arms.

"Where's Alissa?" I asked releasing from the hug.

"She's on a trip but she will be back tomorrow" Tristan said out of no where.

"Tristan" I smiled hugging him.

-----

"Alright guys good morning and welcome back to the vlog - today is going to be very interesting because I have a lot to do today" I said into the camera.

"But yeah to start off the day here is my outfit" I said turning the camera to face my full length mirror.

"So I'm wearing a halter crop top, with some Nike leggings, my Nike shoes and a crop top jacket" I said and then turned the camera back facing me.

"First thing on the agenda list is coffee" I smiled.

"Who wants to get coffee" I said through the bullhorn.

"I'll go" Kade smiled.

We walked down the street to Starbucks and got our drinks.

"Okay guys so we are here at Starbucks with Kade and yeah" I said turning the camera to Kade.

" so after this I have to go back to the house grab my outfits and then go to a photo shoot for a company I'm partnering with and then we have a Team 10 photo shoot and then I have another photo shoot with Kade so today is gonna be so fun" I said sarcastically.

Once we finished our drinks we walked back to the house.

"So how was your trip?" He asked.

"It was really fun - I got to see my mom and dad and spend time with my family" I smiled.

We stopped. Just out of no where. I looked up at him wondering why but his eyes were focused on my lips. He leaned in until my phone started buzzing.

"It's Nick hold on" I said walking a little away from Kade.

"Your photo shoot is in 50 minutes hurry up" Nick yelled into the phone and then ended the call.

We rushed back to the house just in time for me to leave again to go to the first photo shoot of the day. We started off at the beach with some dope pictures, from there we went to a little lake thing next to a forest and got some cool pictures there. After the photo shoot I went back to the team 10 house.

"Ugh" I herd Jake groan coming from the office.

I walked into the office and Jake was doing that thing that he always does with his hair when he's mad. "What's wrong?" I asked sitting in Kade's usual seat.

"Alissa's can't do the photo shoot" I knew that as time was progressing Alissa and jakes relationship was slowly going down hill. They started out as bestfriends; everyone thought they were dating at one point which honestly wouldn't surprise me.

"So what are you gonna do?" I asked.

"I don't know let's just go do this shoot" he said getting up.

"Team 10 lets go" Jake shouted.

"So guys I just got done with my first photo shoot w little while ago and now we're on our way to the second photo shoot of the day with team 10" I said into the vlog camera.

I filmed some montage clips on the way to the shoot and at the shoot that were really cute. All of team 10 came except Alissa. The photo shoot was so much fun and amazing.

"Okay so last photo shoot of the day - with Kade" I said exposing Kade to the camera.

"But first we're going to the Grove to shop for a bit and eat" I smiled.

-----

We went to the Grove, got a couple of outfits and ate some food and walked around a little bit.

"So when do I get to take you out on a date?" Kade asked intertwining our fingers together.

"Umm I'm free after after the photo shoot" I laughed.

"Sounds great to me" Kade smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

----

Kade and Brinley moment YAYAYAY