Chance sutton

Brinley

4 hours and 31 minutes later we have arrived in Cleveland Ohio and I can't be happier. Everything is just as I imagine it.

"Mom" Jake yelled running to our petite sized mother holding her camera in a her hand.

"What what the fuck are you a vlogger now" I asked.

I could already hear the duck censorship that Jake was gonna put over it as well as Logan.

"Yes honey I am - I have taken inspiration from my three wonderful children" she smiled pulling us all into a hug.

"Brin why aren't you vlogging?" Mom asked as we got into the car.

"Well before we left for the airport Lade broke my camera so I had to get a new one and haven't set it up yet" I said back.

----

We spent the rest of the night hanging out with mom chilling at watching tv and catching up.

----

"Brin brin tin can" Logan said shaking me awake. It was our inside joke with each other that only we knew about.

I turned my body facing him and I slowly opened my eyes. "What Logan?" I asked rubbing my eyes

"We're going to our old school wanna come?" He asked sticking his vlog camera in my face.

"Uh sure give me 20 minutes" I said walking to my bathroom.

I took my hair out of the bun and straightened it. I walked over to my suit case and got out a light pink sweater and rolled up the sleeves til my elbow. Then grabbed my light blue jeans and rolled them up to my ankles. Lastly I grabbed my white vans and slid them on.

"Alright squad" Jake yelled scaring the crap out of me.

Before leaving I grabbed my soon to be vlog camera and hurried to catch up with the boys. The way their wasn't like it just seemed like it took forever because my camera was taking a million years to work.

"Hey guys - sorry if the vlog is really everywhere today - kade broke my camera so I had to vlog on my phone - but it's the next day and we're here got the fam and we're in Cleveland Ohio where it all began - make sure to give the vlog a thumbs up peace" I said and then Hoovered my hand over the lenses ending the vlog.

I also started the intro to today's vlog. "Okay we are here" our uber driver said.

We got out and explored our old school. I saw where I ate lunch with my friends. I was pretty popular. I guess you could say.

Every day I woke up. Got ready for school. Went to school with Jake and Logan. Went to the cafè to grab a quick drink before the day started. Made small talk with the teachers in the lounge, reason being was because I was a TA for the the principal which allowed me to get out of 4 of my 6 classes. I went to each of my classes and did as I was told. After class I would meet up with Jake and his friends. After I would go home, eat, sleep and do the same over again the next day.

After visiting the school we went down to dads house since we haven't seen him yet. We got to his house though and he wasn't there which sucked but then we went back home to moms house. "Oh guys I'm glad your home some friends stopped by" mom said as we turned the corner.

" ANTHONY - CHANCE" Jake yelled running towards the boys.

It took me til I saw them to remember chance and Anthony. Chance and Anthony as in my bestfriends and my ex boyfriend chance. We dated for 3 years up until I moved to LA. Ya know the whole long distance thing is a load of crap and doesn't work.

---

Unexpected turn of events