She's leaving

Brinley

"Alright so the reason I chose you two for the photo shoot is because you guys share a lot of relationship characteristics" our photographer said placing us in our positions.

We both laughed and did as we were told. The pictures came out so good honesty amazing. "Hey can you send me some of the pictures" I said nudging the photographer. He nodded.

"Ok guys so that is a wrap on the photo shoots for today - Kade and I are gonna go grab dinner then we'll see what's going on at the team 10 house" I said and then did a cool transition with the camera.

----

"So how was your day?" Kade asked in between bites of his meal.

"It was pretty goo what about you?" I asked in between drinks of water.

"It was great" he smiled intertwining our hands together.

Walking back up to the team 10 house all you could hear was yelling from everyone in the house. I pulled out my vlog camera and walked in the house slowly trying not to draw any attention. "Jake I'm so done I can't handle this anymore" I herd Alissa cry.

Kade and I froze in place still silent. I turned off my vlog camera and stood still. Jake mumbled something under his breath making Alissa walk away madly.

Alissa ran up to the room she shared with Tessa and didn't come down the rest of the night. "Hey Jake" I said coming closer to Jake.

I told kade to go into the office while I was talking to Jake. "You and Alissa gonna get through this?" I asked slinging my arm around his shoulder and pulling him into a hug.

"I'm not sad I'm mad - I thought we could get through this but I guess not" he said getting up and then walking away.

----

" morning Vlog " I said getting up from my bed.

"Let's go see what everyone is up to" I smiled walking out of my door.

I walked out of my room and saw a trail of clothes running down the stairs which was carried with a mattress and a bunch of other stuff. I instantly shut my vlog camera off and went down to figure out what was happening.

"Jake what the hell are you doing?" I asked picking up the clothes.

"Alissa wants it this way" he said sprinkling more of her clothes through out the house.

"Jake stop" I said grabbing the clothes from his hands.

"You can't do this I know your mad with Alissa for what ever reason but you can't do this" I said pushing him back.

"Jake please just leave it alone" I said putting my hands on his shoulders.

He let the clothes go and just leaned his head down on my shoulder and let out all of his emotions. Good thing everyone was gone because I don't think he would like everyone seeing him crying.

To: Alissa 💚 - what's going on? From: Alissa 💚 - ask your brother 🙄.
To: Alissa 💚 - I would but he's not telling me anything.
From: Alissa 💚 - that's between the both of you.
To: Alissa 💚 - look I don't know why your being like this, I don't know what Jake did to you that makes you feel like you can take it out on me.
From: Alissa 💚 - whatever I'm grabbing my stuff and leaving.
To: Alissa 💚 - won't be that hard, have fun 😉.

I set my phone down and walked back up the stairs and changed into my outfit for the day. "Okay guys so this is my outfit" I said showing them that I was wearing a Harley long T-shirt that fit like a dress on me along with a flannel.

I was just about to say something into my vlog camera until I heard my name being called. I groaned getting up grabbing both my phone and vlog camera and headed down into the office where the rest of team 10 was.

"Guys I just got the best E-mail ever" Jake said turning on his vlog camera.

"We're going to Hawaii" The Martinez twins yelled.

"Wait for real?" I asked cutting in.

It was decided we're going to Hawaii. "Wait when?" I asked.

"In two days" Jake said a little less excited.

In a away I was happy because it's Hawaii bro what's not to love but on the other hand it's like I've only been home for a day and when we leave i would have only been here for like 3 days which is actually kind ove sad.

------
Not as long of a chapter like usual but yeah. The fight scenes from Jake and Alissa I have no idea if they are true please do not take my word on anything that happened.