Chapter 11

-____-Naruto's POV -____-

I wake up this morning feeling electric as if Kakashi used a low power Chidori on me. I leap out of my sleeping bag. I briskly blur downstairs hoping for food to appear in my arms magically. Sadly the food was not out, but Sasuke was there, sitting there, staring blankly at the wall, tapping his foot on the ground, slowly starting to form a glare at the wall. "Sasuke what did the wall do to you?" I ask.

"It. Hit. Me. Brother kill it." Sasuke states, angry.

"You ran into the wall?" I ask with a sweat drop.

"It moved into my way." He reasons.

"I believe you." I lie.

"Thank you now kill it." He orders.

"But I don't want to ruin their house. I mean I already messed up their minds. " I explain.

"Fine." He grumbles barely audible to me.

"That's good now please explain to me how you ran into the wall," I state.

" I didn't run into the wall!" He exclaims with a barely noticeable blush.

"Right, and I didn't mess with Tsunami and Tazuna," I state rhetorically.

He doesn't respond choosing to glare at me instead. We barely had to wait before Hinata comes into the room. "Who wants to go with the bridge builder today?" She asks.

"I'll go because I think my clones might be able to help him build the bridge." I elucidate.

"Okay well, when Tazuna wakes up be ready to go because I'm pretty sure he doesn't eat breakfast," Sasuke warned.

"Okay, I shall be ready when Tazuna gets here," I state eating breakfast and doing my morning routine.

When Tazuna wakes up, I quickly follow him outside to the bridge. "So Tazuna do you want me to help with the bridge?" I ask.

"Heh child any help will do." He accepts.

When we reach the bridge, I look at him and smile. "Are you ready?" I ask.

"Sure?" He states curious.

'KageBunshin' I think. Instantly hundreds if not thousands of clones.

"Wow..." Tazuna whispers shell-shocked.

"This should help right?" I ask.

He looks at me and nods his head accepting what I have done. "Better than helpful." he mumbles still shocked.

After a few hours of stable working, we had around a third of the bridge done, but we started with about a fourth of the deck done. If we keep up at that pace than the bridge will be done soon. "We should head into town to get things for dinner," Tazuna states heading for the town.

I hasten my pace to his and walk behind him. We finally reached to town, and I feel someone trying to get into my pockets. I instantly push the person back while reaching for a kunai. I quickly think above using a kunai because this is an inhabited civilian area, so I get into my stance and turn around. I see a little child trying to move away from me. "I- I'm S-sowwy." The child cried awaiting a punishment.

I get down to the child's level of height and smile. "Sorry kid I thought that you were trying to engage me in a fight." I apologize.

The child looks at me weird as if I had just done something that never happened before. I look at the boy and grab into my pocket. The kid instantly tries to inch away from me. I pull out my hand revealing a few thousand Ryo. "Here you go kiddo," I state handing him the money.

The child looks at me. I smile when his face lights up, and a huge grin forms on his face. "Th- Thank you." He thanks,

bursting with happiness.

I look up to notice that Tazuna was far ahead of me and I jog to him. We arrive at a shop soon after. " Tazuna there is a lack of Everything in here," I state emphasizing everything.

"This is all we have," Tazuna states looking off as if he were in memory.

I look around again noticing just how bare this area is. "Let's go home," Tazuna states walking out.

I follow him until we reach his home in which I instantly jump on a bed and ponder things. I wonder what would have happened if the Uchiha hadn't adopted me. Would I have joined another clan? Would I end up in a civilian home in which they might hate me? Would Hinata, Sasuke, and I have been on the same team? What would have happened if the Sandaime didn't announce my parentage, would the Uchiha still adopt me, would Sasuke be my friend? Would Hinata be my friend? "Naruto-Kun it's time for dinner," Hinata calls out snatching me out of my thoughts.

-____- Fin-____-

-____-Omake (Not a part of the story)-____-

The Yondaime Hokage sat down with his wife Uzumaki Kushina who was due tomorrow. The Yellow Flash had a bad feeling in his gut for a reason unknown. Yondaime quickly did a swoop around the house and found three mysterious people in his dining room. "Hey, Naruto you failed to put us back in time you just teleported us back into your room." Sasuke scolds.

"How was I suppose to know it didn't work?" Naruto asks.

"Who are you and why are you in my home?" Namikaze Minato asks about making himself known.

"Tou-san I didn't think I could see you again how are you here?" Naruto asks obliviously to the fact that his father is not from his period.

"My son's not born yet." Minato states.

"I am your son. Uzumaki Namikaze Naruto at your service." Naruto introduces.

"I guess we did go back in time." Sasuke states.

"I am here too." The Shinigami states.

"Yeah and Minato-San the Kyubi escapes tomorrow and is sealed into your son by yourself so make sure that happens," Sasuke warns.

Minato watches as Naruto, Sasuke, and the Shinigami leave back in time.

Naruto and his crew arrive somewhere else. "Naruto and Sasuke how did you get back? We just sent you guys along with Majeed to defeat Madara and set the females free." Iruka asks his favorite students.

"Crap I think that we went into the wrong universe again." Naruto states.

"Ya think?" Sasuke retorts.

Naruto once again uses the jutsu and finds himself with a younger version of himself with Minato right behind him. "I've been expecting you. I have finally created a seal that attracts time travelers and the people who visited me years ago are here." Minato states, happy.

"Its been around 30 minutes since we visited you." Naruto states.

Minato visibly deflates, and the young Naruto gets worried about his father instantly trying to mush the pieces together.

Naruto and his crew once again leave the timeline. They now find themselves in a world that houses Naruto and his friends Sasuke and Majeed with Naruto's hated brother Akira all walking at the same pace to training ground Seven. Disheartened by these failures, Naruto and Sasuke pledge never to attempt to time travel again.

-____-Omake Fin-____-

( 1202 words ) I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter and the Omake. The Omake had references to all of my Naruto books. I hope to see you in the next update. Goodbye. - The ForgottenOrange

Finished/ Published 3/1