Chapter 46

-_____-Third Person Point of View-_____-

"Naruto. Your training has been going well." Itachi states, trying to start a conversation.

"Yes, I believe it is." Naruto states.

"Do you think that you have any limitations to your current training regimen?" Itachi asks.

"Kakashi," Naruto replies curtly.

"But Kakashi's growth is equal to, or even above yours," Itachi replies.

"That is an issue. Kakashi is reaching his prime, and he's older than both of us. You're eighteen, and I'm thirteen, he's twenty-seven and weaker than either of us. He will need to start training harder. I would suggest forcing him to train with Gai. While I use seals to weight myself down, Kakashi uses light weights. I would suggest Gai because Gai also uses weights, and Gai uses heavyweights. Gai needs to force Kakashi to wear heavyweights." Naruto explains.

"That does make sense. I will add Kakashi to Gai's team. I will explain the situation to Gai, and Kakashi will be training harshly soon enough." Itachi states.

"That should work out in Kakashi's favor, thank you." Naruto states.

"No problem. However, I would like to ask a favor of you." Itachi replies.

"Do tell," Naruto states with a smirk.

"Put seals on me and give me a level that is four times yours." Itachi requests.

"That's insane. Seals don't go up like that. One level up is the previous level up, going up four levels would be insane." Naruto states.

"I believe that it will serve me well. I know how to release the seals, and the weight will give me something to work on." Itachi states.

"Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you." Naruto mumbles.

The moment the seals were activated, Itachi suddenly flopped to the floor. Itachi pushed himself up, only using his fingertips. "This.... Should be fine. Thank you." Itachi blesses.

"Good luck." Naruto states.

"I have an idea. I'm going to release the seals on me, and you and I are going to have a spar." Itachi states.

"Well, brothers finally fight. But who will come up on top?" Naruto asks sarcastically.

"It should be obvious." Itachi states.

They both disappeared in a burst of speed. Training ground seven was their destination. "Are you ready?" Itachi asks only to duck under a kunai.

Naruto continued his assault, bringing his kunai down, he aimed for Itachi's head. Itachi barely moved, and Naruto hit nothing but air. Itachi suddenly bent over further. Suddenly balancing himself on his hands, Itachi kicked Naruto hard. His legs swiftly spread open, as Itachi's feet widened Naruto's arms. Itachi pulled his upper body up, punching Naruto in the chest, before getting a shallow cut on Naruto's chest.

Naruto flashed away, getting away from the onslaught, if only momentarily. Naruto threw a kunai towards Itachi, hoping Itachi would ignore it. Itachi didn't ignore it by a long shot, one of Itachi's kunai hit the kunai mid-flight, sending Naruto's kunai spiraling towards Naruto. Naruto moved out of the way of the kunai, only to look up to see Itachi lunging towards him. Itachi's fist was centimeters from Naruto's face before Naruto vanished to the earlier thrown kunai, leaping towards Itachi with said kunai in hand. Itachi, without the proper footing to stop his movement, he used a quick kawarimi to get out of Naruto's range.

"Suiton: Suidan no Jutsu!" Naruto yelled.

"Suiton: Suidan no Jutsu," Itachi responds.