Chapter 16.

-_____-Third Person Point of View -_____-

The faces of both the Sandaime and Jiraiya sunk in fear at the person who was standing in front of them. "Why is everyone in this village looking at me like I am dead, and not answering any of my questions?" The blonde asked confused beyond belief.

"I didn't know you were alive." The Sandaime meekly responded.

"I left a letter." The blonde replied sweat dropping. 

"You did???" The Sandaime asked with a ridiculous look on his face. 

"Of course I did, I mean who leaves a village without leaving a letter?" The blonde asked.

"We thought you were dead, you leaving a letter should have been impossible." The Sandaime replied.

"Anything is possible with me." Was the blondes reply.

"But you were out of the village during your death." The Sandaime replied. 

"I am hailed as a genius and you still say that." The blonde retorted with mock-hurt.

"I'm sorry but I didn't think even you could survive that and then somehow manage to get your body all the way back to the village and leave the village again." The Sandaime admitted.

"Again I am put among genius's and prodigies alike." The blonde replied actually mad that the Sandaime had put him under the table in worth.

"I am aware and I was wrong to doubt you, but where did you put the letter in the first place?" The Sandaime asked.

"I put the letter into the area of the desk with Jiraiya's books." The blonde replied slightly glaring at Jiraiya.

"And you expected me to find it next something I grab and then hide?" The Sandaime asked completely shocked at the hiding place. 

"I guess I overestimated the Sandaime Hokage the 'Professor' because he couldn't stop reading those perverted books that Kakashi also reads." The blonde accused rather ashamed of the Sandaime Hokage.

"Onto other matters do you still aspire to be Hokage?" The Sandaime asked.

"Yes, but I am not going to be taking the hat for a little while anyway." The blonde replied.

"That I had thought for when you entered." The Sandaime replied sighing.

"Don't be too sad Jiji, I bet someone will take the seat soon and hand it over to me." The blonde replied teasingly.

"I hope that you will be the next running Hokage, you are after all the only person in the race to become Hokage." The Sandaime replied.

"Well then you will have to last a little longer for any type of results in that area." The blonde replied laughing. 

"That I will." The Sandaime replied.

"So how is everyone?" The blonde asked.

-_____-Fin -_____-

-_____-Omake -_____-

The blonde person who arrived into the room was none other than Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Is it one or two does he become yellow? Sorry I still haven't watched dragon ball) who looked ready to explode. "Hello there." The Sandaime greeted slightly nervous.

"Hello there I am here to blow off some steam and kill anyone who doesn't have a pure heart." Goku replied.

"Spirit bomb (Is that what it's called?)" Goku yelled releasing his attack.

And just like that marked the end of this earth for every single person except for Goku died instantly. Goku looked down and was completely shocked to see that there were no survivors. Goku felt sad and remorse for killing everyone in this earth, for he wanted to help those people who may have been half good but he still ended up murdering the entire thing, from Hinata to Madara everyone and thing was dead. Randomly Tora the immortal cat jumped onto Goku. "Thank you for freeing me from the Daimyo and his wife, I can help you in any way I can." Tora states thanking the Saiyan. 

"No problem." Goku states smiling at the cat, not knowing that this cat was called 'Tora the Demon Cat.' 

And that was the time Goku got trained by an immortal cat that isn't Beerus. (Is that the name of the person always near Whiz?) 

-_____- Fin -______-

( 758 words ) I hope that you guys enjoyed this update and see me in the next one. Who is the mysterious blonde, comment down below, I am aware that the I have given extreme hints of who the blonde is by showing his speech patterns and stuff like that but I am giving you guys into 3/29/17 to figure out who it is because on that day I shall update and reveal who the blonde is. -The ForgottenOrange

Finished/ Published 3/25/17