Chapter 45

-____-Third Person Point of View-____-

Kunai rained down on the samurai's, and Naruto knew he had to do something, anything before the kunai hit. "Hiraishin: Dōrai!" Naruto yelled out, suddenly the kunai that were going towards them ended up going towards the train.

When the automatic kunai shooters finally stopped, Naruto dropped to the ground. Naruto's breathing was labored as he struggled to lift his head back up. Holding up the jutsu, for that many items, for that long drained his chakra reserves. Sandayu watched in shock, he knew that this was Konoha's new yellow flash, but to see a jutsu on that scale was insane.

Kakashi watched as Naruto single-handedly saved the lives of fifty men. "Hinata and Sai, quick grab Naruto and escort everyone away from here. I will hold them back. Run." Kakashi orders, his Sharingan appearing to the world.

Doto's laughter stopped the moment it had begun. The kunai tore holes in the hull of the train. The train suddenly started moving, leaving them alone. Naruto suddenly got up, Hinata and Sai were trying to keep him down, but Naruto stood up. His eyes were unfocused, yet determined. The train suddenly stopped, Hinata watched in shock, wondering what caused it to end. She then noticed that Naruto was no longer with them.

"Hiraishin — Ni no Dan." A demonic voice ran out.

Everyone watched with mild horror as a blue orb slammed into the top of the train. The train immediately folded under pressure. The ice scaffolding was collapsing under the strength of the jutsu. Naruto created a hole in the bridge as the train, and most people within it fell into a dark abyss. Doto, Nadare, Fubuki, and Mizore all managed to escape using wings from their suits. The regular members who oversaw the kunai shooters all were left to die.

Kakashi waited for Naruto to return. After ten seconds, he got nervous, it was only a fifteen-second fall after all (in his quick calculation), so Naruto would be running out of time. Fourteen seconds after the fall had started, a convulsing Naruto suddenly appeared on their bay. Naruto's body shook with an overwhelming force as his body spat out blood. Hinata activated her chakra, only to gasp in absolute terror.

"What is wrong Hinata?" Sai asks,

"N-Naruto b-barely h-has c-chakra." She stammered out, wondering if her eyes were deceiving her.

"Why should that be an issue?" Sai asks.

"He usually has more chakra then most of the village combined. Him having low amounts must mean that he truly strained himself. Due to his body, I'm going to guess that his body, used to have an incredibly hard to dent the amount of chakra, suddenly being drained to near nothing, caused his body to have a seizure." Kakashi concludes.

"Will he be alright?" Hinata asks.

"Yes. Naruto should recover by tomorrow, for now, let's let Naruto rest. You may continue shooting your movie for now." Kakashi states, picking up Naruto.

"I feel that we all owe this boy respect. He has protected our life; it is an honor that we do the same with him." Sandayu states.

"Whatever." Yukie states.

"Koyuki-Sama, please listen to this old man. Take back your land, lead us all to a new future, a future with you at the helm." Sandayu pleads.

"Let's just get this over with." Koyuki states.

"I believe that only you will be able to thaw out this tundra. I believe in you." Sandayu states as a half-smile snaked its way onto his face.

Koyuki didn't have time to soak in those words, as a blimp suddenly appeared in the sky. A grappling hook shot towards Yukie before anyone could react, dragging her away. "Princess Koyuki!" Sandayu yelled.