Hey there!

Now I'm telling you right now to continue reading this even though it isn't a chapter! 

Should I give Naruto the Sharingan?

Now I know that I have tried my hardest to make Naruto be pictured as a genius (In one part of the story I said he was a genius that surpassed Itachi and Minato..)

 So in one corner you could say that he should get the Sharingan for the evolution of the plot and so Naruto can beast through enemies. Or you could be thinking that Naruto would be too powerful and of course Team Seven would be powerful because if you didn't remember I gave Sasuke the Mangekyou Sharingan, even if he hasn't realized it yet.

So comment your position of this in the comment section down below and In one week (There will probably be a chapter in between these, hopefully) I will count up the results for each side and go by those results. (If the results are close like 51% and 49% if he doesn't have the Sharingan then I will do a retest, and you may be saying that's unfair because then he could get the sharingan either way, and if the sharingan wins by 2% then he will have the Sharingan, and what I have to say is this, If he had the sharingan and I redid this test and the results tell me he shouldn't have the sharingan in the second one then I would have to delete every ounce of context that has to do with the Sharingan and replace it with something else just so this story can run across the viewers and I would rather not go through that.)

Updated/ Published 4/30/17