Chapter 29

-_____-Naruto's Point of View-______-

"The first match of the finals will be Uchiha Uzumaki Naruto vs Subaku no Gaara, and the winner of that match shall fight the winner of the second match. The second match between Hyuga Neji and Uchiha Sasuke, the winner will fight against the winner of the first match. The third match will be between Tenten and Aburame Shino, Rock Lee will fight the winner of the third match." Hayate announces looking at the cards that we pulled.

 "Well Gaara, are you ready to face darkness." I mock looking at my fellow Jinchuuriki.

"I'm going to have to train hard to catch up to Neji won't I?" Sasuke asks me.

"First of all, your grammar is terrible, second yes you are currently far behind him, act like your training to have a one percent chance against me." I reply.

"Alright." Sasuke states.

"So do you know which room Hinata is in?" I ask.

"I'm pretty sure that she's in room C103." Sasuke answers.

"Thank you Imouto." I state walking away.

"I AM NOT A GIRL!!" Sasuke screams as I walk off.

"But you like guys, so you have to be a girl." I state getting close to the hospital.

"I will get you for this." Sasuke states.

"Use the anger on Neji instead, and get yourself strong enough to whoop him." I order.

"Hai, Nii-Sama." Sasuke states looking down.

"Sorry but Hyuga Hinata is not allowed to have visitors yet." The nurse states looking at me.

"Oh sorry for the inconvenience." I apologize leaving.

I reached Ichiraku ramen in record time. "Naruto, I knew you were going to be here." Kakashi states.

"Of course, I love my ramen, more than I love torturing people weaker than me with mind games." I reply, insulting him as I go.

"Naruto I'm just here to say that I found you a teacher for the next thirty days because me and your father are going to be training Sasuke." Kakashi states.

"Who did you get to train me?" I question, already knowing the answer.

"Ebisu." Kakashi states.

"So basically you got me a teacher who I could beat without the use of my feet, great job Kakashi, you really outdid your copy ability, so tell me, when did you copy Sakura's uselessness?" I question, with a look of sincerity on face.

"What do you mean you could beat me without the use of your feet, I am a Jounin, you would be lucky to even land a hit on me." Ebisu states strolling into the conversation.

"He can beat me, he sure as hell can hit you." Kakashi states, slightly glaring at Ebisu.

"You're telling me -" Ebisu starts.

"Yes he is stronger than most Anbu captains, with the exception of Itachi, but if Naruto keeps improving at the rate he is than fighting Itachi would be a piece of cake in a year or so." Kakashi states.