Chapter 26.

-_____-Naruto's Point of View-_____-

I, along with Sasuke and Hinata (Dear god it's been so long since she's been part of this story like two or three chapters, albeit one of them was a Omake that only had Naruto and Gaara from Naruto abridged. and I just watched something with the quote, "Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all of it's students" best quote in my opinion) were walking to Ichiraku Ramen, because ya know food is needed. On our way to getting good food, even though the bad feeling is still there, I hear Konohamaru scream out in pain.

I instantly give chase to where I think Konohamaru was attacked, no one gets to attack Konohamaru, maybe there was a surprise invasion that we haven't reacted to yet... Or maybe there was a clown holding him up by his collar. "Sakura, just because you're too weak to do it, doesn't mean that you can hire a circus to beat an academy student up." I mock her, in all seriousness she is going to get killed. 

"I am not a part of the circus!" Clowny screams in denial.

"I know clowns are not usually respected, but that doesn't mean you can refuse what you are, sure you can change who you are, but when you choose for yourself to be someone, don't act like someone else, to please other people." I state.

"Do you want a piece of me?" Clown asks.

"Man oh man, I didn't think we had a sadist, someone insults you you offer them a piece of your body, now isn't that a tiny bit odd, I thought Shinobi from Sunagakure would have more pride, especially the son of the Yondaime Kazekage." I respond.

Mrs. Clown looked shocked, while her sister, a blondie with a fan, just glared at me. "What do you know about it?" She asks in a jersey accent.

"So the redhead of the group, are you naturally a redhead or did you kill someone, their blood rained on your hair, and you're just too lazy to clean it out?" I ask ignoring the blondie.

"Your existence, it feels beautiful, please let me sap you of it." The redhead states, who I know is Gaara, I know the other's names too but the nicknames I give them fit.

"Our existence is but a brief crack in the darkness of eternity." I reply.

"Yet you shall fail, because your existence is smaller than mine." The redhead replies, almost excited.

"My existence has yet to be tamed, your existence is tameable, malleable and more importantly weak, it's pathetic, to think a Jinchuuriki would fall so low, but then again you're the Jinchuuriki of the Ichibi so you being weaker than the rest of us is probably for the better, I mean you are a  failure." I reply.

"We both know the truth then." Gaara states.

"What, that normal people cannot comprehend just how exquisite darkness is, or that fears are derived by true evils, things we want to stay away from, so we create things in our mind to protect us from those true evils, some people fear death, because they know that there are things after death that you just cannot replicate?" I question.

"That fear is useless." Gaara clarifies.

"Fear helps people cope." I respond.

"I fear nothing." Gaara retorts.

"You fear your father, you fear the Ichibi, you fear being rejected once more, you fear that your existence will be ended, you fear those stronger than yourself, you fear people smart enough to dissect you, you fear me." I state looking at him.

"I FEAR NOTHING." Gaara screams, sweat pouring down his face, tears at his eyes.

"And yet you react, your body feels fear, and yet your mind is too ignorant to react to the fear, if only it knew what I could do, if only it knew what you could do to yourself without fear." I respond never breaking eye contact.