Chapter 23

-_____-Sasuke's Point of View -______-

"Oh god my head hurts." I complain to noone in particular.

"He's awake!" A nurse screams shocked, hurting my ears. 

"That hurt." I tell the nurse slightly angered.

"I'm sorry, we didn't think you would awake at this point." The nurse replied.

"What do you mean?" I ask the nurse confused.

"You've been in a coma for two months." The nurse replies.

"What do you mean?" I demand asking it again.

"After you saw Naruto die and you killed Haku you went into catatonic state and we were forced to put you into a coma." Kakashi answers coming out of nowhere.

"But what about Minato, and the war?" I ask staring at Kakashi.

"What are you talking about? Minato-Sensei has been dead for 14 years." Kakashi asks looking at me.

"But Minato came back after Naruto's death and then he went into a coma because he couldn't think of his son as dead, and then the other nations went to war with Konoha due to Minato being confirmed alive when everyone was told he died." I explain trying to make Kakashi remember.

"Sasuke when Minato went into a coma that must have been your mind reflecting on the state of your physical body, and when the other villagers went to war because of Minato it showed that your mental state was split into two factions, one believing Naruto didn't die and one thinking he did die." Kakashi explains.

"But that's impossible."  I try.

"It's quite possible." Kakashi replies.

"So everything that happened in the six year time period was all a dream?" I ask staring at the Hatake.

" Yes and it's quite surprising that you saw a future six years when you were only in a comatose state for two months, impressive." Kakashi states.

"So what do I do now?" I ask my teacher.

"Well you're going to have to talk to your family about that because they were really worried for your well being." Kakashi states before disappearing in a swirl of leafs.

"Sasuke you're alive!" My mother Mikoto Uchiha greets happily.

"Hi Kaa-San." I greet. 

"You made me so worried." She states hugging me into oblivion.

"Sorry." I apologize.

"You should be." Mikoto grumpily replies.

"Good to see you still kicking Imouto." Itachi teases.

"I am not a female!" I yell indignantly.

"Are you sure you're not a female?" Itachi asks.

"I dislike you Nii-San." I state grumpily.

"What are Nii-San's for?" Itachi asks rhetorically.

"Hey wait why am I left out of this?" Naruto asks.

"Well you should have come here sooner instead of training." Itachi reprimands.

"But I thought he was never going to wake up and I would have to protect the family." Naruto states trying to create an excuse.

"Naruto, you're alive." I state happily tears rolling down my eyes.

"If I wasn't then I wouldn't be talking with Itachi here." Naruto replies to me.