Prologue

He met Aurora Valentine mids of October, he had switched courses due to a teacher he didn't like and that was the best thing that could ever happen to him...at the time of course. He was sat down in the back with his jockey friends overlooking the students that could never be like him when she walked in. She was late and for that the teacher scolded her. The teacher called her by her full name and Harry didn't know if he had fell in love with her because of her full name or because she looked like a literal angel walking through those doors. The teacher asked her why she was late and her response was what made Harry sure that she was the one, out of all the girls in the school, Aurora was the one. "You have twenty minutes left to teach your lesson that none of us will probably use after high school and you wanna waste that time asking me why I was late?" At that moment Harry didn't care if she was hard to get. He was gonna get her and that was it. In three months she finally let Harry have a try, they were the it couple of the school and everyone wanted to be like them. Graduation came around and they still loved eachother, maybe Aurora loved him a little more then he did but four years after graduation they never would have thought they'd end up like this...

Harry screaming in her face as she was standing still in between his balled up fists that were on either side of her ready to hit the wall. She was scared but couldn't let it show, not at this moment when she needed her dignity the most. She refused to let herself cry but it was difficult when you'd come to realize this argument had started over a simple wrong choice of word and lead to her dodging fists and her throwing them back. They were full of despite and every time she tried to leave him it wasn't him holding her back. It was the old him, the memories, the effort, the love. It chained her to Harry and she couldn't walk out the door. Instead she rather sleep in the guest room and be a roommate to Harry rather than his girlfriend.

"SO SAY IT! YOU'VE ALWAYS HAD SOMETHING TO SAY SO SAY IT!" Harry yelled.

She wondered if his voice felt as raspy as hers from all the screaming. It hurt to talk but if she could she would have hurt him with her words. Harry loved that about her, she was very powering with her words and at times it was a blessing and at times like this it was a curse. She couldn't speak or think, her mind was heated up and all she wanted to do was just ball up and cry, she was also good at that.

"SAY IT!" He grabbed her jaw tightly digging his fingernails in her skin as she shut her eyes tightly trying to ease the pain. He was fighting every cell in his body to not hit her. He couldn't, he could never hit a women, especially Aurora knowing that she was once his everything. He just couldn't do it.

"HIT ME ALREADY!" She finally screamed out. She didn't know where that voice came from, she thought she had lost her voice.

Harry breathed out heavily, he took one look at Aurora and felt disgust. "You're not even worth it" He removed his strong grip on her jaw and walked upstairs into their shared bedroom that Aurora didn't sleep in anymore. He sat at the edge of the bed with his face in his hands frustrated and angry, blood still boiling and teeth still clenched. He wondered why things haven't ended between the two, he wondered why things fell off so bad and he wondered why he didn't love her anymore. Aurora slid down the wall he had slammed her against and cried into her hands trying not to sob loudly. His words were something new, he never had said that before and it stung her deep in her feelings, emotions, and train of thought. Those words playing over and over again. She had only stayed with him after all this because of the little hope she clung on to but now there was nothing, he made her sure there was nothing. She wiped her tears away and held herself together, it was now only her who had her back. She went upstairs into their shared bedroom where Harry still sat in and stood at the door frame trying not to break. She refused to look pathetic in front of him.

"I'm leaving Harry" Aurora said staring at her ex boyfriend hoping he'd look up from his hands.

"Then what are you waiting for?" He replied still not looking towards her. She grabbed her suit case tossing in every last bit of her belongings. Harry finally looked up from his hands and rested his chin on his fist watching her as she reached for her things in different places of their once shared room. He looked at her wrists and noticed the visible blue and purple markings on them, she never brought them to his attention and he wondered why she didn't, could it be that she just had enough of him?

Aurora zipped up the luggage and let out a loud sigh. After all these years it was finally over. All the screaming, shouting, yelling...it was gonna stay in this house locked up forever. She took her luggage down the steps and stopped at the front door to grab her shoes and slip them on. She didn't know where she would go, her parents lived in Phoenix and her sisters house was occupied by her and her husband which she didn't want to be a burden to like she was at Harry's. Maybe it was best for her to rent a motel for the moment while she gets things settled. One thing was for sure, she wouldn't come back to him or this house. She grabbed her bag opening the door but froze when she heard his voice, she wasn't sure if she'd miss it more then she hated it.

"If you don't have a place to go stay here tonight. I won't talk to you so we won't argue" He said standing at the top of the stairs. Aurora turned to him but looked to the ground immediately before she cried out again.

"I have a place. If you find any of my things throw it away" and with that she walked out the door slamming it behind her. She wondered once again how Harry felt knowing that now he had lost her for good. Probably calling his other girlfriend he had been cheating on Aurora with to let her know it was safe for her to come live with him. He was such a bastered in that manor.

Aurora had a habit of driving fast when she was upset, it was like she was almost asking for the car accident to happen. When she was upset she didn't care about anything or anyone and even more now that she was upset over Harry. She knew she was driving fast and she knew what she was doing when she stomped on her breaks in the middle of a busy freeway. She just didn't care about living, to her this whole entire thing was stupid, her life and everyone in it. She needed to escape it, she needed to end it all.

-

Prologue the shit or nah?