thirty four

Harry handed a bill to the taxi driver as he waved him away. He stared at the blue beach house up and down before taking to the front door and ringing the doorbell. He was full of jitters, the nervousness getting the the best of him as he stood by with shaky hands. He'd see Aurora again.

Aurora was alone in the comfort of her own home as she walked around naked. Desmond had left to meet with the cartel men of Florida and didn't give her a time he'd be back. Still she didn't know if inviting Harry over was the right choice. What if Desmond suddenly showed up or what if a neighbor saw Harry and thought it was suspicious he come when Desmond went out.

Suddenly the doorbell rang as Aurora ran to the room and tugged one of Desmond's white t's over her head. It was Harry. She could tell. Desmond usually knocked but then again he also had the house keys so why would he bother.

"Just a moment!" She yelled as she quickly threw her hair in a bun.

Harry looked up at the wood door waiting for it to open. Hearing even the littlest words out of her made goosebumps rise on his skin. The footsteps came close and choking Harry with anxiety.

"Hi" she smiled.

Harry opened his mouth like he was going to say something but not even a simple hi back could spill out. He looked her up and down speechless. He hadn't seen her so... diffident. Aurora was there but it felt like it was someone else. Her skin wasn't the beautiful sun kissed he adored anymore which he found awfully suspicious taken by the fact that they were in Florida. She seemed almost sad when she said "hi" and Harry wondered wether she was sad that he came or had it been that she's been like this.

"Come in" she simply said as she held the door wider.

Harry eyed her shirt and pursed his lips in disapproval. He remembered the times she would steal his shirts and wear them, especially after sex. The thought of Aurora doing those things with someone else... he didn't like that.

"You haven't said anything, something wrong?" Aurora asked.

Harry chuckled in reply. How could she ask him that? Everything was clearly wrong. "Is something wrong? No everything is perfect" Harry sarcastically said.

Aurora frowned noticing something was wrong. She was deeply mad that Harry couldn't tell her what it was. For what reason was he displeased with her? Why wasn't he telling her what's bugging him?

"Well come, tea is served so let's just enjoy it while it's hot okay?" Aurora walked to the kitchen as Harry followed behind eyeing every inch of detail the house contained.

"How was the flight?" She questioned.

"It was alright, didn't fly in first class" Harry sighed as he looked around.

Aurora stopped in front of him crossing her arms over her chest. "Something's wrong and you're not telling me. You should trust me because I trust you"

"If you trust me then you should tell me what's your life like living here with him" Harry spoke his mind before he could even realize what he said but it was to late to take it back.

"Are you here to talk to me like a friend or are you here to interview me?"

"You know what? I could never tell you what's wrong, you aren't the same person anymore so why fucking bother" Harry said walking back to the front door.