twenty

Aurora stood against the closed door behind her and muttered curse words over and over. "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you" she repeated.

Her fingers grazed her lips as she thought back to his touch. How she should've let him touch her body a little longer. Like she could have just forgiven him while he was there. She wanted Harry, she wanted him to hold her and take her home.

Aurora looked through her contacts trying find her old friends number. It was a friend she hadn't hung out with for about over a year now and she found that at circumstances like these she could use a shoulder to cry on. This friend knew Harry and Aurora knew that she was friends with him too, it was risky going to cry to her with her being so close to Harry she could tell him everything they talk about but it was a chance that she was willing to take to get more attention from Harry. Something to give her time while she made up her mind. Something to give him hope for a while.

"Hello?" Sabrina picked up the call.

"Hey it's Aurora. I know we haven't spoken in so long but right now-" Aurora felt tears merging as she stopped to clear them away, "do you think you could come over? We need to talk" she replied.

Sabrina had a big heart and there was always room for Aurora. Since Harry and Louis would hang around each other so much, Sabrina and Aurora eventually became close girlfriends. Even though Harry and Aurora weren't dating anymore she didn't find a reason why she shouldn't be friends with Sabrina. They were friends and she needed a friend at this instant.

"Come by our place and we'll take you somewhere" Sabrina smiled on the other end.

       Aurora knocked on the door of the Tomlinson home. They were so lucky for living their dream and getting married. Maybe if she was able to give Harry what he wanted he would have stayed but according to him her love wasn't enough then.

"Aurora?"

Aurora turned around to find Louis just arriving home. He was confused as to why she was here but also concerned why her eyes were red and puffy and she just looked slumped and sad.

Louis got out of the car with grocery bags in hand. "What's happened to you? You look upset" he asked greeting her with a small kiss to the cheek.

"I really don't want to talk about it, i just wanna see Sabrina" Aurora sniffled.

"Well come inside it's cold out here" Louis draped his free hand over her shoulders walking her inside.

     Aurora sat at their table with an untouched mug of tea in front of her. She didn't even feel like consuming anything because she couldn't even get her mouth open to speak. Sabrina waited patiently for Aurora to start talking, what ever wasn't letting her part her lips must have really took a toll on her to hurt her this bad. She watched as her tears would roll down her cheek and fall on the table, her heart ached at her friends shattered heart.

Aurora took a sip of the tea hoping it could encourage her to form some type of word at least. Even she was surprised hearing herself speak when she did.

"Harry kissed me... " she suddenly spoke getting Sabrina's attention.

"Wait what?!" She gasped in disbelief.

"Yeah... Harry kissed me this morning and he kissed me when I saw him at the hospital" Aurora was emotionless. Her face blank and her eyes glued to the table top.