thirty

Two months into their honeymoon passed by like a blow into the air. Aurora laid bare on top of Desmond with her ear pressed to his chest. She relaxed to the sound of his heart beating and the way his chest rose her when he breathed in and out. The windows were open letting the cool air seep into the hot steamy room and the sounds of the crickets and owls were faint but still audible. Aurora smiled just thinking about her life after she would finally get pregnant. She was in love with Desmond and their was no doubt in that.

Aurora crawled over him pressing wet kisses along his jawline and down his neck. She licked his Adam's apple and continued down the center of his chest until getting to his toned stomach.

"Round two tomorrow baby. I'm tired" Desmond mumbled softly.

Aurora shook her head continuing down his stomach. Her lashes flickered against his skin causing sensations of pleasure to his core.

"Baby-" he tried.

"Shhh" Aurora took the blanket over her head as she continued below his waistline.

Desmond tried to ignore the urges and continue sleep but she was making him feel good in the right areas. Desmond's jaw dropped as he grasped a handful of Aurora's hair and pushed himself harder against her face giving in. There was just no way he could ignore the feelings that were arousing him.

He felt week and vulnerable at the little control her had over stopping her and that was enough to push him near the end. Desmond grabbed her arm yanking her from under the blankets and onto his lips where she moaned against them at the sudden over take that was happening.

"What do you think you're doing, I said tomorrow" Desmond growled against her neck nipping at her smooth skin.

"You sure about that?" She whispered in his ear.

In a swift motion Desmond flipped Aurora underneath him and pushed her legs apart on each side of him. He didn't give her a warning before quickly penetrating in and it of her leaving her gasping intensely.

Aurora clawed at his back holding him down tightly against her shaking body then suddenly she felt her stomach hurt like she was going to project her dinner.

"Ugh stop" she groaned annoyed as she pushed Desmond away leaving him baffled.

"What? Did I do something? Did I hurt you?" He asked worriedly.

Aurora got up quickly running to the bathroom and leaned over the toilet as she vomited what ever she had in her system.

"Shit Aurora" Desmond ran to her gathering her hair and holding it in hand as she threw up violently. "Was it something you ate today baby?"

Aurora shook her head. "I threw up earlier today" she choked out before continuing to throw up.

Desmond put her hair into a messy bun as he went to grab some water. He tried to think of what could have caused her to feel bad. Could it have been that she went down on him or something? Or could it be that she was just showing signs of pregnancy?

Desmond handed her the opened water bottle with a small smile. She ripped the water from him grasp and chugged it rapidly to keep her food down.

"Why are you smiling" she wiped at her mouth as she stared at Desmond with a grin.

"So you've been feeling sick is what you're trying to tell me" Desmond folded his arms over his chest.

Aurora rose an eyebrow. "I guess?" She responded still not seeing the point yet.

"I'm going to the twenty four hour pharmacy really quick. Stay here and don't go to the the bathroom yet" Desmond went back to the room quickly dressing himself to leave.