twenty five

Aurora placed a kiss to Bell's forehead. "I love you sis" she sniffled, "I wish you could come to my wedding, I'll be back as soon as it's over before we're on honey moon break"

Bell smiled weakly. "I'm sorry I couldn't come either. Have fun you two"

Aurora was at the foot of the door and struggled so hard to take another step away from her sister. She had lost her husband but gained one, her little boy Ian who they managed to save.

"Take care of the baby and my sister, will you Cole?" Aurora asked Cole who had his arms busy with the baby.

"Of course" he replied.

Aurora looked at Bell one last time. Her heart ached to stay. "Are you sure you don't want me to call Mom or Dad?"

"Call them and I'll invite them to your wedding" Bell teasingly threatened, "Aurora I'm sure, now go. You'll be late. I've already kept you here long enough" she smiled.

Aurora bit her lip nervously. "Okay, goodbye Bells"

       Louis sat next to a drunk Harry in the crowded bar, it was a Saturday morning which would explain the number of occupants. Louis had only took two shots of Bombay figuring since he couldn't show up drunk to the wedding and if he did he would probably have the courage to interrupt and yell at Aurora for making the mistake she was.

"Two? That's it?" Harry slurred as he took another shot.

Louis shrugged his shoulders. "If I wasn't dressed so nicely and going to a wedding in an hour I would have been shit faced by now"

Harry rolled his eyes at the second time hearing about Aurora's wedding. He didn't want to think about her while he drank his Saturday away but he couldn't help not thinking about how beautiful she must look on her big day. Which was their big day, Aurora and Desmond's day. He had no right to go anywhere near that wedding or anywhere near Aurora. The last time he talked to her he walked away from her and maybe if he had stayed this day would just be a regular Saturday and not this painful one.

"Guess she's really going through with this" Harry sighed as he took another shot into his hand.

"You should slow down Harry, what's that like your tenth one?" Louis took the small glass from his hold.

"Did she tell you anything about-"

"Harry stop thinking about Aurora, don't worry about her. It's to late now so just don't even try wasting your breath" Louis sighed in disappointment.

"I just can't believe this is actually happening, she's actually going through with this" Harry dropped his head on the table trying to ease the little headache this wedding was causing him. "Five years... she was the first girl I was ever sure of. I'm not saying I don't want this happening because she deserves it but I just wish I could know if this guy will treat her right, if she'll be happy with him cause she deserves that... most definitely"

Louis put a hand on his shoulder, "she'll be okay, she's a smart girl and she knows what she wants"

Harry stood up walking over to the bar tender. He was tipping over as he couldn't manage to stay up but made it either way.

"You have a paper and pen?" Harry asked in a slurry voice.

The bar tender handed him his needs as Louis watched from the table in confusion. Shortly Harry came back handing him the paper.