thirty one

"Don't you ever get tired of me?" Aurora asked him.

Harry wrapped his arm around her neck as they both looked out the window. His chin rested on top of her head staring at the whooshing trees in their backyard.

"No, I could spend eternity with you" Harry smiled.

"No you wouldn't. It's hell, you know couples who can't have babies go insane and end their relationship. It's scary to think that that's a leading cause. I can't imagine not having you by my side"

"Well I'm not leaving so you don't have to imagine it" Harry wrapped his arms around Aurora's waist. "You make me happy, nothing will change that"

"You sure about that?" Harry said to himself as he smoked a cigarette on his balcony.

He hadn't been able to think about anything other then Aurora and it was eating at him. He just wanted to see her or hear her voice. Have a little something of hers to keep in mind.

Harry had tried calling but it would just go straight to voice mail and he figured he better stop before Desmond found out he was trying to reach her. Instead he dialed at Louis and hoped his best friend could help him out.

"Why are you up so early? Its 6 am" Louis looked out noticing the sun hadn't even risen.

"I haven't slept at all. I've just been thinking about Aurora. I was fucking Bianca and her name slipped out, I didn't even realize I missed her this much" Harry chuckled thinking back to that previous moment.

Louis was high beyond his head, he shouldn't have laughed as much as he did. "What!!" He choked out. "You called Bianca Aurora?"

"Yeah" Harry grinned.

"That's bad ass. She get mad?"

"Yeah, she left and she didn't even cum so that says a lot. She did leave me with blue balls though" Harry joked as he looked down in his briefs.

"She's just a booty call anyway, why's she getting mad?"

"Because I might have and might have not told her that I would take her on a date. I told her I was serious because I mean you saw the way she looked in that dress at the restaurant right? Don't tell me you didn't wanna take her home right then and there"

Louis thought about Aurora, this is what Harry must of felt with Jannes when he cheated on Aurora. "You should give Aurora a call you know? I'm sure she wants to hear about you"

"Nah, I'm sure she's having fun screwing away with the doctor guy. You know girls aren't faithful, they claim they are but they're not. I mean me and Aurora were together when she first met Desmond at the hospital. How is it that she didn't feel anything for him then but a year later BOOM! Together. She clearly had feelings for him before when we were still... " Harry choked on his words and decided it was best he didn't finish his sentence.

"Yeah, maybe if you made a little effort to at least make it look like you like her she wouldn't be with that doctor guy. She deserves to be happy as so do you... I'm sorry to say but just move on" Louis said sympathetic.

"Weren't you just telling me to call her?"

"I'm not very good with advice, but she is married and you are a free man. Maybe you should try seeing women... you know? No strings attached sort of shit?" Louis suggested.

"I'm cool off relationships for a while. You're right I should be having fun, I mean Aurora is why can't I?" Harry said as he crushed the cigarette under his foot.

Aurora sat on the couch covering her face with her hands as she cried. She didn't know what she was feeling. Betrayal was a close enough guess. She had already felt pathetic enough to marry a doctor because they come from big rich families who just happen to love reproducing and extending the family which she wouldn't help much in. Having Desmond's mother know about her insecurity was least on her list.