five

Harry waved at Louis as he drove out of his drive way. For the first time in a long time he felt okay and not drowned in lies, he could go home and not expect to fight with anyone. He had put women aside at last. He had gotten calls from Jannes that he ignored but now that he was alone it was a perfect time to call her back but as he reached for his phone it rang. He picked up the call thinking it was Jannes.

"Hey baby I'm sorry, I was hanging out with Louis and my phone was in my duffle bag but-"

"Thats okay I understand, I'm glad you two are talking again but anyway I'm discharged now and I want to know if you can pick me up from the hospital?"

Harry took a look at his caller ID and rolled his eyes, his moment of bliss being cut short. "Yeah, I'm on my way" he hung up the phone tossing it on the passenger side. She was finally coming home and he'd have to be there with her and she'd ask why they didn't sleep together or why all their pictures are in the garbage and she'd wonder what happened to all her things. The whole way to he hospital he had been planning out excuses, his palms were getting sweaty and he couldn't sit still. He stationed the car and let his head fall back with his eyes closed as he breathed in and out trying to calm himself.

Aurora had packed the little items she had with her and called in Doctor Lance one last time. Shortly he had came into her room with the discharge papers.

"Alright Aurora, how are you feeling right now?" He asked.

"I don't know, ready to go home I guess. I want to take a real nap in my bed without nurses coming in to check if I'm alive every five minutes" Aurora laughed.

"Well we're happy to know you're alive. I'm going to need you to sign here and here" he pointed at the clipboard. Aurora's eyes fell on the gold band wrapped around his finger...his ring finger.

"How long have you been married?" She asked as she signed the papers.

"Ah, you caught that. I've been married three years but I'm in the process of a divorce"

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that-"

"It's okay, I'm used to telling people now" he replied with a smirk. Aurora handed him the pen with a smile. Of course he was, he was gorgeous.

"Marriage is so unpr-" Aurora's sentence was cut short as Harry entered the room getting the attention of Doctor Lance who greeted him with a hand shake, the same hand that wondered Aurora's body when she was in a coma.

"Ah, you must be the boyfriend?" Doctor Lance said to Harry who returned a nod and a smile.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Harry"

"Doctor Lance. Let me go over the expectations she needs before her first oppointment in two weeks. She needs full twelve hour sleeps, she can't stay up to late, one am at the latest. She needs to go easy on foods, maybe start with pures because her stomach is delicate at the moment and isn't used to solid foods yet. She needs to dedicate twenty to thirty minutes every morning to light yoga and relaxation and probably the most important part in her case is the memory practice. I figured since your the boyfriend it's best for you to do this with her everyday for at least an hour or two, try showing her pictures and videos of things that has happened in the four months she was in here for and the period she doesn't remember, try telling her of events that were major to both you and her and see if that lights a fire, you know get her brain jogging, videos are best. We went over the rules ourselves before you came so she has the idea. She need to see me again in two weeks so I can check on her head injury and see if it's ready to have the stitches removed or if she's been feeling off she can let me know and we can prescribe her to something. Sound good?" The doctor finally finished the long list of expectations that Harry probably stopped paying attention to midway.