eleven

The thin sheets barely covered Aurora's bare body making her wake up with a shiver. Harry was no where to be found and wouldn't pick up his phone, she figured he was just at work but the knock at the front door made her have slight doubts. Aurora looked through the small peek hole engraved in the door and saw her sister stood on the other side of the door with a birthday bag clinging on the crack of her elbow.

"Crap!" She muttered remembering the birthday party.

"Good morning Bell, sorry I just woke up" Aurora said as she embraced her sister in a hug. Bell had a confused look as she pulled away from her sister.

"It's twelve honey, something or someone must have tired you out so bad that you wake up this late" Bell cocked her brow with a smirk.

"You're nasty. Just come in"

Aurora served her a cup of tea as she sat across the table from her. "So tell me, protected or unprotected?" Bell teased.

"Oh come on! Can we not have this conversation?"

"Why not! I'll tell you about Dylan and I"

Aurora brought her tea up to her lips to avoid the conversation furthering. "Why don't we just talk about the party?"

"The party! Right! Okay so it's at seven, I invited maybe like sixty people so I'm not sure how many will actually show up, I ordered a three tear cake from that one cake shop we used to get them from and Cole has got the food under control, he's ordered a tone of different fancy foods-"

"Bell you're going all out! I'm fine with some hamburgers and whine"

"No. There's a reason why people hardly come to your parties" Bell chuckled. "Aurora don't worry about a thing, just worry about showing up in this" She said as she reached for the gift bag and handed it to Aurora.

Aurora's eyes widened at the white lace dress that was in the bag along with white Christian Louboutin heels that she had wanted since forever. "BELL! what the hell! This is gorgeous! I seriously cannot except this but I know you won't let me give it back so...thank you" she wrapped her arms around her sister pressing her lips to her cheeks.

"You're welcome Rora, happy late twenty-third birthday"

The front door could be heard as the tapping of shoes furthered into the kitchen. "Harry's home" Aurora smiled excitedly.

"Baby, you're home" Aurora said as she walked up to him pressing a kiss to his lips, he barely pressed back his lips but it wasn't enough for Aurora to notice. "Bell came by to give me something for the party but how was work?" Bell smiled at Harry making him nervous about lying in front of two people now.

"Work? Oh it was kind of hectic but it's everyday so" He hesitated with a response.

"Well I'm glad you're home early so we could go to the party Bells throwing for me" If they weren't looking Harry would have rolled his eyes, "it's at seven"

"Oh, you know what I'm kind of tired-" he lied.

"Oh come on Harry, it's for her birthday" Bell gave Harry an uneasy look.

"If he's tired he doesn't have to go, it's just a party I'm sure I'll have fun by myself. Plus other people are going so" Aurora assured.

"You sure?" Harry tried to act like he wasn't deeply happy about not going.

"Positive, get some rest baby" Bell rolled her eyes in annoyance. She wanted to yell at Aurora for letting him stay especially for her birthday party, how arrogant could he be especially since she was just out of the hospital.