nineteen

As cliché it sounded it was still true. Aurora was like no other girl, she was a special one. Her soul was cute and kind. The kind of soul that would make you want to die for with the kindest eyes that would make you feel transparent. Her heart was large and she had a way of infatuating people. Her looks were hysteric yet simple, her eyes were a pretty hazel and her lips were cherry stained red. Her voice was so mellow to rock someone to sleep, when she would yell it was symphony in a way and Harry found something so comforting in that.

It was twelve am and Harry awoke alone in bed. He felt for Auroras body but the other side of the bed was cold. He got up concerned as he looked in the bathroom but still no Aurora, he searched the whole house until he spotted her.

She was in the pool outside watching the stars glisten, her mind was empty and it was the only time she wasn't stressing. She imagined the stars getting closer and closer and at times could swear they were coming down quick like cars on a free way but I guess it's true what people say about getting lost in the stars, you start to notice so many of them and eventually start hallucinating. She felt engulfed in a blanket of coolness that was really just midnight air but she couldn't leave, she couldn't leave the peace and tranquility of the night.

"Do you mind if I join you?" Harry interrupted.

Aurora didn't take her eyes off the sky nor said a word back but just put an index finger to her lips and told him to stay quiet. Nothing could ruin this perfect moment.

Harry looked at the sky then back to her. He found no difference in look, they were both mesmerizing even in the dark.

Aurora made contact with Harry and smiled. "Can you believe I don't do this every night?" She said looking back towards the sky.

"Can you believe I do?" He replied not taking his eyes off her.

"Really? I never see you out here"

"That's because you're never standing out here" Harry smirked, "but trust me, you don't go unnoticed." Aurora looked at him with dolly eyes. She got so close to him that if he were to pucker his lips he'd already be kissing her. They brushed noses until their eyes fell halfway. Their lips were fit together like a perfect puzzle and their bodies would melt together like some crayons in the heat making a different color. They could never get enough of each other. Every other time they fucked it was something new, every time they kissed it was something new, every time they held hands was something new, they were just evolving and morphing into something beautiful beyond themselves.

Harry slipped his tongue in her mouth and his hand on the small of her back. He moaned onto her lips every time she pressed against his crotch. She loved the affect she had on him, she loved that she could make him so crazy and fond of her. Harry felt her beneath the water. His long fingers found a away around her lace panties and into her inners. She gasped at the sudden gesture and quickly put her lips onto Harry's neck trying to control her moans. For Christ sake they had neighbors, sure they would hear them make love from time to time but this was being done outside. Outside where any of the neighbors could look out and see Aurora's head beneath the water next to Harry's crotch.

Harry was rock hard already, he just wanted to feel her from the inside as soon as possible. Aurora took the small bra that covered hardly anything and tossed it on the side of the pool. Harry stared at her chest like he had never seen them. Again something that was also new. To him this was the top of the line. He put his hands behind her legs and told her to jump onto his waist. He carried her out of the water like she was a little girl who had fallen asleep in the car and laid her down on the bed where they could be as loud as they want without people seeing them.