eighteen

"I should have told you this sooner" she started, "look I didn't know about the problem I had until I was seventeen... well, still have. I was seventeen and I was super late on my period so I bought a pregnancy test and it came out negative. I was relieved for a moment but days would pass and I still wouldn't get it. I was concerned and so was my mom" Aurora wiped away the tears that escaped from her pooled eyes. Every time she thought back to that day she got emotional. She didn't know back then that because of that day it would break what she had with Harry. "You know how wrong those test can be, so instead I went to the doctors. At the doctors they told me something-" Aurora choked on her words. Her throat felt dry and she felt as if there were a heart in her head because that's how loud it was beating. Desmond put a hand on her thigh for her to hold but she felt to ashamed to even touch him.

"You don't have to tell me if-"

"NO! I need to tell you, I can't make another mistake" she cried.

"What ever it is I'm sure I'll still love you either way. I can't see you hurting like this much longer Aurora"

Even with his words she didn't believe him, she was sure that he wouldn't love her, not the same. Harry had said the same thing before she could get to the main part and he didn't love her either way like he said he would.

"They told me something worse" Aurora covered her face in her hands. She couldn't breathe but she pushed to finish her sentence. "My doctor said I had a blocked fallopian tube and a tilted uterus. You're a doctor, you should know what that means"

Without another word Desmond engulfed her body in warmth. There wasn't words needed to be said. Just love. The kind of love that would last forever.

"I'm so sorry" Aurora sobbed against his chest.

Desmond rubbed her back and peppered her with kisses. "Don't be sorry, I don't love you any less" he cooed.

       Harry's mind was somewhere else of course. Jannes would be talking to him and Harry would be 'listening' but really his thoughts would be louder then her voice and block it out completely. Aurora left hurt, he left her hurt and that's all he could think about.

Jannes had realized he wasn't listening. She wondered what was wrong with Harry and why he was so shady all the time. This had started going on since about a week ago and she desperately needed answers. She needed Harry back, to care about her. She wondered if this Aurora girl had came back into his life.

"Harry what's wrong?" She bluntly said stopping her sentence.

Harry's eyes snapped to her. "What? I'm okay? Keep going with what you were telling me"

Jannes looked him in the eyes. They were beautiful like the green forest but so dishonest. He was naturally charming, which meant that when ever he was in trouble his looks would get him off the hook. And it worked! it worked with Aurora until she didn't see the beautiful in him anymore and now it was working on Jannes.

She loved how adorable Harry looked lost, lost in his thoughts because he was such a breathtaking beautiful success. And when he would look at Jannes with a smile she'd melt at her knees.

"I was just asking if you were okay?" she lied. Guess she was dishonest too.

"I-I'm just tired, didn't have much sleep last night"

"Why? Because you were wet dreaming about Aurora?"

Harry looked at Jannes with wide eyes. "What did you just say?" He asked as if he hadn't heard.