sixteen

Harry gripped Aurora's waist in his hands for support as he sunk himself deep and out. She straddled his lap pressing kisses to his cheek whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

Aurora was weak when it came to this, she'd start out strong and end up torn. She was like jello next to Harry and the only thing holding her together was his hands on her hips. She struggled for a good inhale of air but she was willing to wait until Harry was finished too.

The sight of his curls dampened from the sweat and his glistening face alone was enough to send Aurora over the edge again. She was proud of her boyfriend and his looks and wondered how she ever got so lucky to be with such a guy. Harry loved her eyes on him at all times especially during this subject. He loved watching her watch him turn her to nothing and the reaction when he hit it right would excite him.

Not much dialog was done during intimate times like this because they'd like to enjoy every second of it. They studied each others facial expressions, their moans and groans, their unhealthy breathing, the scary panting and the smell their sweat made when they'd collapse. They found everything about each other infatuating and it is why they fit together so perfect like puzzle pieces.

Who was the one who drove them to destruction though? Why'd they end up shouting at each other every night? What caused Aurora to physically hurt her lover if she was so in love? What drove Harry to cheat on Aurora?

What felt like paradise quickly turned to a storm of rage. Harry punched the wall letting the crumbles fall to the floor. He was mad. Way mad then the day before. Aurora stood still against the wall frozen to scared to move. Tears dropped down her cheeks but she did not weep she didn't make a sound. She was scared of making him worse then he was now.

"Why would you lie to me?! You knew how much this meant to me and you fucking lied about it!" Harry pointed his finger to her chest keeping her body straight against the wall.

"I didn't know! My doctor said I'd be able to with time I told you! He lied to me! I'd never hurt you Harry" Aurora cried.

"You'd never hurt me? All those times I tried with you, all the effort I did, all the damn feelings I felt towards this and you lied about it! A heads up what have been cool since the fucking beginning of this whole bullshit!"

"Bullshit?!" Now Aurora was taking it personal. Her relationship and effort was not going to be called bullshit especially by him. "Really Harry? That's what I am to you?" Aurora's fear went away and was replaced by anger. She pushed his chest as hard as she could not scared of him losing his temper and possibly hurt her. She wanted her point to get across. "I hurt every fucking day because of this, I didn't tell you because I was scared you'd leave me! I was scared of this! You don't think I want a family too?! I'd fucking start one right now if I could but I can't and that's okay because you love me either way!" She broke down and held herself. She felt like a scattered puzzle trying to piece herself together since Harry wasn't going to do it for her.

She held Harry's face between her hand and looked him softly in the eyes, "You love me right?"

Harry roughly took Aurora's hands off his face and pushed her back against the wall. He didn't answer because his anger would say something he'd regret later.

"Idiot" Harry whispered to himself as he took another drag of the cigarette.

Since he last saw Aurora almost a week ago he hadn't stopped thinking about her. Memories would touch his reality and it'd distract him from the real world. Jannes had picked up on his strange behavior but didn't pay much attention. She figured since Harry is a homicide detective he sees a lot of fucked up shit and it gets to him sometimes.