thirty six

(a/n - this chapter contains topics that's may be triggering for some audience. Please read at your own risk)

         And just when you decide to change, the tables turn on you. Sort of like an alcoholic when they make a pact to never touch alcohol again, but when ever it's mentioned they can't help but to feel it doing shit to them. Aurora sat in front of Desmond speechless. Speaking was useless. All that came out was stuttering and no one could understand her anyway. Aurora asked herself if continuing a lie would make things any better. Although she hadn't gave an answer she had basically admitted it was true with all her nervous actions.

Desmond ran a hand down his face. "Jesus, Aurora. I kind of want to laugh to be honest"

Aurora was looking down at her lap. If she saw Desmond in the eye she wouldn't be able to speak but rather weep.

"You gave him the address to our new house in Florida, and just so you know I don't fucking want it anymore. Harry actually came to see you... all the way here. He deserves the best home wrecker award, or for you, what is it? Best ex award? Best cheater? Hell I think you even paid his plane ticket because you'd do something like that for him. Romeo and Juliet am I right?"

Aurora shook her head slightly.

"Aurora look at me. You're an adult, you look childish. Just admit you fucked him in our bed on our honeymoon. I can say it. Why can't you?" Desmond said with a smirk.

She sat still laying out her options. Desmond walked over to Aurora and stood at her feet watching over her like a high tower. The smug smirk on his face wasn't going to stay for long, it was replaced by a frown and furrowed eyebrows.

Desmond grabbed Aurora's neck with one hand forcing her to look at him. "SAY IT!" Aurora began to cry. "SAY YOU FUCKED HIM IN OUR BED, ON OUR HONEYMOON!"

"I'm sorry" she mumbled out.

"I said say it" Desmond said as he put his other hand on her neck.

His hands began to close in on her neck blocking her air passage. Her heart raced as she began to kick and push him with all the force she had left. If she didn't get him off of her now he would kill her for sure. This side of Desmond she had never met.

"I did. I did. I did." She choked out.

Desmond chuckled as he threw her on the floor. "You're such a whore. I thought you'd be different but this Aurora, this is just crossing the line"

Aurora gagged on the floor gasping for air. "What's the matter with you" she said between breaths.

"The matter with me? You haven't seen anything" Desmond kicked a side of her body with all force knocking her down again as she tried to get up.

"FUCK!" She groaned in pain as she laid on her back hyperventilating.

Desmond crawled on top of her meeting her teary pain filled eyes. "I could kill you right now" he smiled.

Aurora couldn't move well. She certainly did not have power to push him off of her. Her breathing was unstable and moving only caused excruciating pain.

"Am I crazy for thinking this turns me on?" Desmond kissed down on her neck as Aurora laid still with wide eyes.

"Please get off me" she cried.

Desmond straddled her waist as he stared down at her. "What was that?"

Aurora was trembling of fear. She wished nothing more then for Harry to come running in and save her. Well at this moment anyone seemed great.