thirty five

Desmond wondered why Aurora wasn't picking up, it was unlikely of her to not have her phone charged or to just not be near it all. Though he didn't think much of it, she was probably asleep or taking a bath but then he realized he hadn't spoke to her in more then an hour and as the doctor said he needed to keep checking in on her every fifteen to twenty minutes.

He began to worry with the thought of Aurora unconscious or seriously in trouble. If anything were to happen to her he didn't think he could forgive himself, especially taken by the fact his alibi would be that he was visiting with some drug dealers.

"Desmond?" The mans deep voice called out snapping him back to reality.

"Excuse me. Now where were we?" He continued.

The mans brows knitted together. "What's distracting you?"

"My wife's very sick and she's pregnant" Desmond shook his sleeve checking the time on his Rolex watch. "I'm supposed to check on her right about now-"

"Then go. We'll continue when you come back" the man smiled.

Desmond grabbed his coat swinging it over his shoulder. "I appreciate it man, twenty minutes top!" Desmond said as he pushed through the doors.

          Desmond arrived back to the house and was surprised to find the front door unlocked. Aurora never left it unlocked and that only caused for his suspicion to grow. He walked in quietly incase of what ever. A drug dealer should always be careful and prepared of theft and violence from those who were his rivals.

Instead of finding things a mess around the house he found everything intact but still he had no visual of Aurora. He heard her instead...

Desmond could hear feminine moans coming from upstairs. Male ones too here and there. Immediately he knew what was going on, this was no case of a robbery or intruders but rather of his unfaithful wife. Slowly he walked upstairs hoping he would hear Aurora reconsider and regret her actions but it didn't even sound close to her being forced, she was enjoying it.

A lump formed in his throat as his heart raced immensely. He stood watching from the crack of the door how the familiar man pounded into her repeatedly. Desmond's blood boiled underneath his skin, his hands turned to fist and his eyes went dole. He had to restrain himself. He didn't want to walk in on them and have to face the face of a liar. He had loved her so much, he had treated her like a princess, he gave her his all for her to treat him back this way in return. Desmond walked away with anger running up and down his body. Though his eyes saw what they saw he still hoped it had been a mistake. He hoped that there was a miss understanding, a little bit of doubt or regret at least and for those reasons he chose to question her later when he was done with the meeting. He wanted to put her through the last test to see if she would lie to him, if she would admit what she did and apologize.

         Aurora began to shake as she laid under Harry's sweaty body. Both their pants and moans filling the room with pure lust and ecstasy. She stared straight in his eyes noticing how beautiful they were. They always were. They never changed like most things.

"Come on baby, you can last a bit longer" Harry panted as he penetrated himself in her messily.

"I can't, I really can't" Aurora dug her nails in his back dragging them down to his lower back.

Her back arched high as her breast pressed against his chest. Harry trembled atop of her then suddenly he came before he could pull out. Drops of sweat falling all over her chest as they both were left catching their breaths.

"You know how much I've missed that?" he said collapsing on the bed beside her.

Aurora reached for her shirt flipping it inside out. "You need to go now Harry. Desmond's coming home soon"