ten

She was tired of shopping all day with Harry and wanted nothing more then to just finally get in bed and go to sleep. She stared intently at herself in the mirror with slight dissatisfaction. She was thankful Doctor Lance had done an amazing job on her injury but she still had the scar on her forehead that he promised would go away with time. Time that she couldn't wait for, Harry had said to her his love for her was over and she thought maybe if this scar wasn't there he could love her again like he used to. One thing was for sure though; Doctor Lance was not kidding about women feeling insecure after a surgery. Harry came up behind her and looked at her through the mirror. Her eyes never left her reflection and neither did Harry's. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pressed a kiss to her head.

"For the last time Aurora, I don't care about your cut or scar, whatever it is. You're still gorgeous to me" he cooed.

Aurora couldn't stand him showing this kind of affection to her knowing he shared it with another women. She wondered what she looked like and what were the things she was better at doing then her. She looked at Harry and felt the urge to yell at him for putting her in such an uncomfortable situation, all she could think about was Harry banging her in their bedroom and it turned her blue and green on the inside.

"Yeah? Well I don't feel 'gorgeous'" Aurora said as she turned her attention back to her reflection.

Harry could sense her disappointment and emotion, something he learned to pick up through out their practically five years together. "You wanna know something?" His hold was now firm on her waist as he came close to her ear "I got you something but I'm not giving it to you until you promise to try it on first" he said as he planted a kiss on her shoulder.

Aurora smiled at how flirtatious he was being, he has always been that way since high school and it was something that could be a blessing and a curse, it was something that she couldn't help but fall into and adore. "Fine" she smirked.

"I said promise"

"I promise"

Harry disappeared from the bathroom into the bedroom and grabbed a bag from the all known Victoria Secret while Aurora waited impatiently in the bathroom. "What is it?" She questioned.

Harry handed her the bag with a smirk. "I'll wait for you in the room" Harry said with a smirk before walking out. He laid on the bed with arms behind his head and legs crossed waiting for Aurora to realize what it was.

"Harry! I can't believe you're making me wear this! I'm not a model, I probably gained weight in the hospital" she laughed.

"Sure you can, now hurry I'm getting impatient"

Aurora lifted the black lace stockings from the bag with knitted eyebrows. It would be so embarrassing if she didn't fit into it and the thought of disappointing Harry made her skin coil. "Fuck it" she said as she took the rest of the lingerie from the bag and began to undress herself.

Harry could feel the heat boiling up to his chest as his patience for Aurora was minimizing. Suddenly the door opened as Aurora poked out her head through the crack. "Don't laugh" she warned.

"Okay I won't" he smiled.

Aurora finally let herself come out of the bathroom, heat rising to her cheeks waiting for Harry's comments. She never thought she'd wear these kinds of clothing ever in her life, well maybe if they ever got to go on a honeymoon but right now she couldn't even believe she was wearing them.

Harry's eyes wandered her whole body, the silence was killing Aurora surely but it was good silence, it was mesmerized silence. "Fuck" he muttered. "Come here" he sat up at the edge of the bed and held out his hand for Aurora to take.

Her cheeks were tinted a shy red as she stood between his parted legs with hands on his shoulders. "Don't ever make me do this" she said in a low voice.

"Why? You're so beautiful" he kissed her on the lips before she could say another word. "I love you" he purred.

     Somewhere along that night they ended up bare again, she laid in his arms deep in a sleep with the sheet covering the both of them. Harry was wide awake once again thinking and thinking then suddenly remembered Jannes. He hadn't seen her in a while and she was probably already moving on. I mean she's a model. It was easy for Harry to fall in love, you don't think it'll be easy for others to fall as well? Harry tensed at the thought of her having an affair with him just as he was, she belonged to him and him only, it was unfair that he got to have sex with Aurora whenever and Jannes not being able to see other people, if she had ever found out about Aurora it would be the end for sure. He slipped out of the bed without a single noise to awake Aurora, picked up his clothes off the floor and grabbed the car keys, tomorrow he'd return in the afternoon and he figured he would just feed Aurora another bullshit lie.

It was freezing cold as he stood outside Jannes' door knocking impatiently. It was three in the morning and surely he desired to be in bed with Aurora warm and cozy but he had to make sure Jannes wasn't sleeping with anyone else. The neighbors were probably getting tired of Harry showing up at random ridiculous times and were most likely on the verge of calling the police. He always knocked loudly and if that woke up the neighbors it would wake up Jannes. She opened the door with a tired look on her face as she met with Harry's.

"Seriously? Now you want to show up?" She huffed.

"Jannes, I was busy-" Harry excused himself but it didn't take an expert to pick up when a lie was being told by him, he was a shit liar.

"You know what Harry, I truly hate myself for believing we could work, for spending countless times with you when I could have used it on someone else who doesn't have Frankenstein as a side whore. So if you don't get the message here we're done" Jannes said running a hand through her hair.

Just as he thought she would want to end it but he knew he just couldn't lose her. She was right, she didn't deserve to be treated like garbage even though he treated Aurora the same way. "No, don't do that. Look I'm confused, I'm struggling with my options. I've tried to end it with her, trust me" but he didn't mention how she made him melt at the palm of her hand "I'm dealing with guilt, you know nothing about it. That whole accident was because of me Jannes. I live with that every fucking day! If I let her go and let her figure out what she's missed on her own it would be fucked up, It would make me look like an asshole and I'd feel like an asshole! Bare with me for once and try to deal with my problems! I already told you I don't love her anymore! I love you. I just don't want to screw up her life and leave her more hopeless then before" He stood at her doorstep watching her eyes get filled with water then slip then refill. "Say you love me too"

Jannes batted her eyes away from his figure to avoid more tears slipping out and falling onto the pavement. As much as she hated Harry right now she knew she loved him and if he liked her back there was just no point in having this 'break up' conversation. "One week! You have a week to get over her" she said sternly as her index finger poked his chest harshly.

"Okay, done-" he was to quick to agree.

"And you've forgotten the other thing..." Jannes stepped closer to be face to face with his tall figure. "I need that ring on my finger too"

She pressed her lips against Harry's before he could reply at all. He figured it was something he'd discuss later with her but right now he was a hound who craved the bitch and attacked her lips back pushing her inside her house and letting her spine meet with the back of the closed door. He felt nothing for Aurora as he let his hands wonder Jannes' body, he convinced himself that if this was done often he would easily let go of Aurora and that was the plan from now on.