twenty nine

Harry ran a hand through his hair as he waited for his mother to pick him up in front of the police station. He was eager to get home and sleep in a real bed other then a holding cell and he hoped Jannes and all her belongings were gone by the time he got home, he wasn't trying to deal with her because surely he'd lose it.

Harry's head snapped at the honking coming from Anne's car. "Harry!" Anne shouted.

"Baby, thank god your okay" Anne said as she got out of the car to press kisses to Harry's cheeks.

"I guess I should thank you for getting me out" he said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"You should thank me but I wasn't the one who bailed you. Your shitty wife Jannes told the police you're innocent"

Harry scrunched his eyebrows. "She's not my wife anymore and I'm throwing her ass out of my house as soon as I get home"

Anne examined the unattended slash on his forehead which contained dried blood. She frowned as she thought of a Jannes hitting her son.

"Don't get angry so early in the morning son. You should worry about getting this stitched up. Besides, Jannes left last night... she's never coming back and even if she does I'll make sure she doesn't get near you"

Harry rolled his eyes at his moms babying. "I'm a grown man mum, I can handle it"

"Then tell me how the hell she managed to hurt you this bad?!" Anne pursed her lips at Harry.

"She threw a bar stool at me, that's how. Listen can we just get home mum? I need to call someone" Harry said as he got inside the car.

"Who do you need to call? Aurora? I don't think so. Quit messing with her, she's a married women"

"I thought you liked her"

"I do, I love Aurora. I just think it's a shame to be playing with her feelings, or anyone's feelings"

Harry threw his head back not wanting to have this conversation. "I'm not playing with anyone's feelings"

"You better not. And you better not call her either, she's married. Unless you wanna end up in jail again"

"Holding cell mum. There's a difference" Harry bickered.

"You're so ungrateful you know that?" Anne chuckled. "I love you baby, what I'm telling you is for your best. You should focus on your work and just ignore the women right now. Of course it'll be a hard task because my son is so handsome" Anne spoke in a childish voice as she pinched his cheeks.

"Ugh, mum keep your eyes on the road will you?" Harry huffed.

       Aurora waited impatiently for Louis to pick up. She was desperate to hear more on what happened to Harry last night. All night she couldn't sleep because of the heartache he was causing her and the rage that rained through her blood when she thought of Jannes. Harry was such a sweetheart and he wasn't fit for jail.

"Good morning-" Louis begun.

"Any news on Harry?" Aurora bit at her fingernails.

"I'm having a fine morning, thank you. Anyway Harry's out. He texted me a while ago and said someone bailed him. I think it's his mom"

"Oh thank god" Aurora placed her hand over her chest in relief.

"So looks like you're not going to come visit anytime soon then?" Louis sighed.

"I will... on vacation"

"What do you mean on vacation, that's what you're on now isn't it?"

Aurora didn't want to tell anyone about staying in Florida yet but the time was bound to happen.