The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 18

i'll explain everything at the end..

enjoy!!  

-----------------  

Chapter 18

"Hahahaha! Kawaii!" Jesse said as he pointed at my baby pictures.

"I Know!! I'm so Kawaii!!" I said to him then gave him a cute pose.

"Ehh?!! Is this the same person?! this can't be!" he said giving me a sheepish smile. I stomped my foot and walked out, I really need to change my skirt and shoes. they're starting to annoy me.

With every squeaking step, I walked back to my room. When I say 'my' room I mean MY room. Yup!! I got my own room in Aunt's House!! I used to stay here and play with my cousins when its summer or when my parents are busy with work that they have to go to business trips. So my aunt gave me a room. This room is much bigger than the one I have in our place (I did say I'm his fav. Niece *Smiley * ) and more space means MORE POSTERS of.. err... Jazz. WHO ELSE. After just entering my room I felt Jesse pushed me inside and made his way inside.

"HEY YOU'RE NOT INVITED!" I screamed at him. with huge eyes he looked at a poster of Jazz. well a sweaty Jazz during their Concert in California. With his guitar on the side and his hands on the microphone in the mic performing his duet with Jea. He looked at Jazz closer... closer... and closer. raised his finger to point at Jazz's face, gave a look of disgust (OK PEOPLE I KNOW HE WAS JUST KIDDING WITH THAT DISGUSTED LOOK)

"Little Sis, such BAD TASTE in men!! You like this? Ehh!! " he said then shaking his head sidewards. "He looks like an alien when he walks! Little Sis!!!" he said sarcastically.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! BIG BRO, YOU'RE PUSHING IT! DON'T MAKE ME KICK YOU BACK TO CALIFORNIA!!!" I said as I push him out the room. He turned and was able to get away from the way I was pushing him out. He then came back to check the collage I made with various Pandora clippings I got throughout the years.

"EHHHHHH!" he suddenly shouted at me with his eyes bulging out and giving me a really concerned look.

"Little sis... you... LITTLE SIS! YOU DON'T HAVE A SOLO PICTURE OF ME HERE! LOOK! WE HAVE MJ HERE...OH HERE JEA! THEN HERE'S JOHN! AND SURPRISE!! JAZZ-JAZZ-JAZZ-JAZZ" He screamed while pointing out to the numerous cutout solo photos of the other members. "I DON'T HAVE ONE!!!" He said pointing at himself, he then pouted and gave me a puppy dog look. "Little sis don't have a single picture of onii-chan.. hurt." Jesse sarcastically pointing to his chest and then to his heart with a voice cracking as if he was crying.

"Big bro-"

He suddenly stood up and pretended to walked out of me. "YOU IGNORED THE COOL GUY!" ...I couldn't help but laugh on how he tried to give me a snotty tone that I usually give him whenever I defend Jazz.

After a few minutes, with a fresh pair of new shorts and now in my step ons. I looked for Jesse and was not surprise to see him looking at my PS3 that I always leave here in the living room and on the various games. boys will be boys right?. I walked towards him and gave him a soft pat on the right shoulder to make him aware that I was already behind him.

"Little sis.. are you sure you're a girl?" he asked me. umm... why do I have a weird feeling he meant what he said.

"WHAT?!"

"Kidding... look you girls have so many games here. This is the least thing I expect from a girl!" he said still staring at my numerous stacks of games discs.

"err... My dad and aunt love video games, well their sibling and twins on top of that and as you already notice.. they have the same personality and they want a boy in the family since my cousin already lives with her husband so they made me familiar with guy stuffs and playing computer games is one of my vices." I smiled and gave him a confident snicker.