The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 23

its 1:23 am here so Its officially Monday..  

i'm so excited about tomorrow 'cause we're going swimming with some cute guys..  

(there's girls too by the way and dont worry.. i'm not interested in having a bf yet.. or else i wont have the time to write stories XD)

Enjoy!!

Chapter 23

-----10:43 AM -----Saturday

"Darn traffic!!!" I said as I enter the house, it was already past 10 am when we arrived back to our place.

"hmm..I missed that smell!!" Jesse said entering the house right after me.

"Hehe...well I didn't missed that smell." I said with a devilish grin. I'm pretty sure he has an idea of what I am talking about.

"What?" weeeh.. idiot, still acting innocent.

"You haven't change you cologne yet.. it still stinks!" I said but in reality, although the scent really annoys me, I also missed it.

"Whoa so this is what we have to finish?" he said with his eyes bulging and pointing at the scattered papers everywhere. I nodded, he then walked towards it and started flipping over the pages. I was about to enter my room to change, when suddenly I remembered one thing. I quickly ran to the table and as he was about to reach another pile of paper dived in and took it away.

"Hey! I was about to look at that!" he pointing at the crumpled papers in my hand.

"NOTHING! THIS IS NOTHING!!" I crumpled the pieces of paper and tried to make it a point that he will not see what were written on them. For everyone who are wondering what I am hiding... well, they were the doodles of Jazz's name... A HELL LOT OF IT.

"You're hiding something!!!" he said. I shook my head and put the crumpled papers behind me. he walked forward and demanded for me to show him the papers behind me. I stepped backwards and yelled:

"THERE'S NOTHING HERE! JUST TRASH!"

"No I don't believe you!!!" he dived in, I jumped back and he started chasing me around the house.

"ONII-CHAN STOP IT!!"

"NO! SHOW THAT TO ME!!"

"NOTHING!"

"SHOW THAT TO ME!"

"STOP IT!!!"

"GIVE THAT!"

The house was filled with our screams, I was running my hearts out. I wanted to just start eating and swallowing the pieces of papers in my hand but I guess they are too many to do so. I am losing my breath and pacing. Jesse on the other hand won't give up. I stopped at one side of our round table, Jesse on the other side. we were both obviously tired and were now starting to sweat.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL YOU'RE GOING TO HELP!" I cried out. he then ran trying to chase me, I ran on the other side of the table again. we are both just going in circles. We again paused and tried to catch our breaths.

"I... I... I WILL HELP.. AS SOON AS YOU GIVE ME THAAAAAT!!" he suddenly ran as fast as he could to catch me. I panicked and turned right away, I didn't noticed that one of our vases was behind me and as if in slow motion, I just then saw my mom's vase wiggling... swaying... and was about to fall. I on the other hand was also losing my balance.

I then felt a hard gripped me very tight and stopped me from falling, then the vase didn't broke. When I finally got my senses back to normal, I then realized that Jesse's left hand was supporting me while the other was preventing the vase from falling. I felt as if time stood still, I saw his eyes with fear... then he asked: