The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 21

Happy mother's day everyone!!!

Please Enjoy reading :)

Chapter 21

------8:29 pm,Thursday------

"Are you still not talking to me??" I told Dina, who in return just gave me a stern look and intentionally slammed her notebook on her table. I rolled my chair so that I can get close to her then gave her a hug. "Dina!! Dina!! I'm sorry!" She was still trying to get my hug off her, but i will not let go. "DINA!! SORRY!!!"

Dina and I have been roommates since freshman year. I am so used to her tantrums. if someone will compare the two of us, she would be the childish one hands down.

"DINA!!!!" I said loudly to her ear. you may still think i was playing around but I am not. I really feel Dina's disappointment.

"OUCH!!" she gave me an annoyed look. "You think I'll forgive you more if you start ruining my hearing? I can't believe this you hid that from me for 3 months!! why?!. I never hid anything from you. not even once.." Ok.. this time i'm feeling guilty.

"I'm sorry.." I said with all the sincerity that I can muster. She looked at me and for a second i thought she was gonna push me off but instead, she just pinched my chicks.

"HMMM!! Stupid.. don't hide things like that from me again. So, has he called you or anything?"

"nope.. he's really busy."

"Oh.. well better get used to it if you're going to date an idol." She gave me a funny look.

"EEH DATE! NO WAY!! FRIENDS!! FRIENDS!!" I kept saying the word 'friends' as i shake my head.

"Denial... If i know...---"

"I better start doing my project... ok... I'll just be quiet here. do my project and ummm" I quickly stood up and tried my best to stop her further questions regarding Jesse.

"Defensive... changing topic!" She caught me on that one.

"Nope... I'm not being defensive. i just really want to get this literature project over. I really need to.... start... umm here. i'm starting. so be quiet and ummm... bye!" I was no longer thinking straight. i don't know but i felt like if she continues her question. something unwanted might happen. I sat in front of my study table, determined to start reading and interpreting chapter 1.

"YES FIGHT!!!" I gave out a loud cry, took my pen and started reading.

-------10:33pm--------

date... date... date... date.. .date.....

"STOP RUNNING IN MY HEAD!!!!" I snapped and screamed. the word 'date' kept repeating itself in my head for that last couple of hours.. and to my dismay I am still in the middle of chapter 1.

"Shh!! Quiet!! " Dina apparently shocked with my sudden outcry.

"Gomen... err.. sorry..." I rested my hand on my right hand. "This is impossible." I told myself. I hated English Literature. why on earth do senior students have to take that subject.

date... date... date... date... date....

"AHH!!!" Again that word crept its way back to my head. I started slamming my notebook with frustration. "WE ARE NOT DATING!! FRIENDS! WE'RE JUST FRIENDS!!" I again cried out.

"Ok fine.. you guys are not! so please, be quiet!!!" Dina was now more of annoyed than concerned. I felt my face became red. I was really embarrassed this time.

With frustration. I just stopped trying to crack my head with the literature project, then as usual grabbed a little piece of notebook that I always hide inside my bag and started doodling... J-A-Z-Z... then... A-N-D-E-R-S-O-N... I smiled and looked at Jazz's name.