The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone (ch.17)

hi!

i know its been so long since i last posted.

i got a writer's block..

and i'm too tired and busy even though its summer break >.<

and can you believe it? i slept for 25 hrs!!! the whole 25 damn hours!!

well enough about my life..

Enjoy reading the story you guys!!

and the next will be fun!!

i also kept my promise making it long... i think...

oh well..

-------------------

Chapter 17

---- 10:03 am-------

After changing to Jesse's shirt, which was surprisingly just the right size for me. I started to wash my hand to get his cologne off. I stopped for a while and looked at my reflection. I suddenly started thinking of how my life suddenly changed. It was a far fetch dream for me, I was just a mere fan months ago and now I am wearing Jesse's shirt and because of him I was able to overcome my fear of riding taxi cabs. I was also able to go to the Airport all by myself. well Onii-chan surely exposed me to a heck lot of new experiences just a while ago, a lot of first for a very dependent and scaredy-cat little me. I smiled.

"Little sis" I mumbled. I was still thinking deeply when I heard a knock on the door.

"Little sis?? Still there??" He was knocking.

"Ah yeah, I'm coming out." I stepped out and saw him changed into a dark shirt and with a baseball cap on. his right hand holding his bag swung over his right shoulder. He looked at me with a puzzled face. "so are you done?" he asked and I simply nodded.

As we were going outside the airport, I suddenly felt like I was being drowned by the number of people passing by us. I was never in such a tight spot before then everything sunk in.. oh Fudgesticks.. what if they recognize Jesse!! I seriously don't want another scene. Now wheres that adrenaline rush that drove me a while ago because I was worried about Jesse go to?

I started feeling scared. I stopped walking and was trying to calm myself down. Suddenly I started wondering what we'll do next and ummm....where should we go next. I felt Jesse hold my arm.

"Are you ok???" he gave me a look of concern. I then realized that he's around, he'll figure it out what to do and we'll gonna be ok.. WAIT I NEED TO BE OK! THE LEAST THING I NEED IS FOR THE TWO OF US TO GET LOST OR PANIC I gave out a pretentious "Ok...let's go..."

As we make our way out of the crowd. I started a conversation so that I can calm myself down and think at the same time what to do next.

"So what really happened, why did you all of the sudden pop up like this, maybe I should just call you a mushroom instead of an Onii-chan " I chuckled

"ehhh?" Jesse looked funny, then he started thinking of what he would say. "You said Wednesday you're going to be free. so I felt excited to see you and besides I missed you ya know and this is gonna be my second time to be in Canada. John happened to live in Canada ever since his and Jea's parents divorced, it's a good thing he decided to have his own house with Jea. so I asked him to get me a ticket." He explained.

"Well at least you could've asked him to give directions on how to go to my school." I said to him giving him a gentle slap on his right shoulder.

"THAT'S WAS THE PLAN!!" Jesse said with his eyes opened wide. "I asked him if he knows your school, then he said yes."

"And then?" I said putting my hand on my waist