The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone (ch.5)

Chapter 5

-------5: 40--------

The scene kept playing on my head, Jesse suddenly getting sick, John and MJ looking scared as if something totally unwanted is coming and then my hand quickly grabbing the nearest thing I can reach...and....and...and

Jesse throwing up, not just in any bag, but a bag of Pandora goodies I just got from the Philippines as personal gift for me. I keep shaking my head to take that thing of my head, as I have my Pandora goodies bag (now I think should call this "Jesse Goodies Bag") and handed it to a stewardess. She asked if she can throw it away with pain in my heart, I nodded..OUCH I FEEL LIKE CHUCKY IS STABBING ME WHEN I GAVE THAT AFFIRMATIVE NOD.

with heavy footsteps I waited at the restroom cubicle for the person inside to get his or her "business" done. Jesse's unpleasant gift managed to get its way to my hands and jacket as well. I was still thinking of what the heck happened. This trip with Pandora members is something I've been fantasizing about since forever, but.. but.. BUT I NEVER THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD BE THIS CRAZY!.

"Cinderella!" someone said from my behind that got me jumping, for goodness sake I was still swimming in my own world. I noticed that it was MJ. he is eating some chips. Ew, how could someone eat after that incident.

"yeah, hi" I said to him.

"You really sounds like a child" MJ quickly said with a big smirk

"don't start on me now" I arched an eyebrow.

"spicy, anyways I'm not here to fight you. Jesse's an idiot ne" He chuckled, I just nodded and slightly laughed.

"You, shindererra!" MJ said while crunching some chips.

"Huh?" Cinderella?" I asked MJ while pointing at me.

"Yesh!! shindererra! Your cinderella!" MJ finished eating and excitedly pointing at me.

"Why?" I asked him back trying my best to fight off my laughter.

"Jesse is the prince and you are Cinderella." MJ said.

I was still confused. I'm Cinderella and Jesse is the Prince. MJ figuring out that he was not making sense at all.

"your phone is the glass slipper and Jesse "the prince" picked it up and found you" he explained excitedly. I felt my jaw dropped, finally realizing what MJ is trying to say.

We both chuckled. I gave a curtsy and bid him farewell. MJ walked back to his sit.

I started washing my hands and jacket.

"Jesse, the cool drummer in the end turns out to be a real dork after all" I chuckled as I looked at my reflection.

after brushing my jacket clean I tried smelling it and.. and.. eeek.. it still stinks...."GRRRR! Why can't it be you Jazz!!!" I annoyingly gave up washing my jacked and sat back to my chair.

Jesse was still, he seemed like he was struck by lightning. After settling on my chair, sho started to face me.

"hey, I'm really sorry Liezel. MJ told me the..." He was unsure if he should continue.

"of what?" I said while I get my chair ready cause all I want to do now is sleep after what happened.

"of the things I.. I... you know" he couldn't continue and just gestured vomiting; right after John laughed again. Jesse turned back to give him a menacing look

"Sorry." John said then decided to face MJ and talked to him. Jesse faced me again.

"sorry. I bet it costs you a lot." he said.