The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone chapter 43

Chapter 43

“that’s your side of the bed and never touch ANYTHING that belongs to me” Rose said in an annoyed tone.. pointing the bed beside the bookshelves. Its only been 5 minutes since John announced whose gonna be our roommate and I WANNA GO HOME!! I cant stand another minute… seconds with her!!

“Liezel lets go!!” Jessa knocked on our door.

“coming!” I replied and took out a small bag… putting the things I need for the beach.. sunblock, sunglasses and a blanket..

I took out my newly bought bikini that Jea took out for me when we were at the mall… I really don’t wear bikini but this one is really cute!! She picks out something that would really suit me. I smiled a little and that smile faded when I averted my eyes to Rose.. she was looking at the bikini with disgust..

“tch… what a childish thing to wear” she muttered then walk out to the door with her bag.. Jessa is glaring at her but Rose just shrug her off..

I just rolled my eyes and put the bikini on the bag.. I’m really angry right now that I want to cry but I still keep myself calm… I don’t want to hurt Rose.. ohh wait.. I DO want to hurt her! But I don’t want to hurt the one who Jesse’s in love with… I don’t hurt him and hate me… I’m satisfied just being beside him and being.. just.. a little sis…

“hey!! Turn that frown upside down!!” Jessa pushed the corner of my lips, forming a smile.

“hahaha… sorry about that.. lets go??” I smiled for real and the both of us walk out from the room and made our way to the beach.

“Jessa!! Liezel!!” we saw Jea and Anne, already in their swimsuit, giving a big wave at us… some two hot guys that I don’t know sneak on their backs and pour a bucket of water at them. Jea and Anne started chasing them.. holding the same bucket.

“I didn’t know Jervin and Jake would be here” Jessa said with excitement… Jake?? Jervin?? They sound familiar but who are they again??

“they’re the twin’s cousins and a famous surfer” Jessa informed me.. reading my mind..

“ohh… are all the twins’ relatives hot??” I said like stating the obvious as we walk towards the changing room.

“yeah, but they are all players!! Only the twins are faithful when it comes to relationships” she said.. we reached the changing room and change to our swimsuit. I check myself out at the mirror. WOW!! It really does look cute!!

Jessa smiled at me and we both walk out.. “Hey Little sis!! Jessa!! Lets play volleyball!” Jesse waved at us.. holding a beach volleyball on his other hand.

“whose going to play??” Jessa checked out the others.. looking for someone.

“ all of us.. except for Kris and MJ since they are nowhere to be found.. Eric will be the referee, Jake will be the scorer for your team while Jervin will be the scorer for your opponent’s team.” Mark said excitedly.

“ehh.. but I don’t know how to play” I said meekly.. I only know how to play badminton and I’m not even good at it!

“don’t worry I’ll teach you” she assumed.

“so who’s on our team??” I asked. Jessa, John, Anne and Jesse raised their hand.. that means our opponents are MJ, Mark, Rose, Anthony, Jazz and Pam.

“you’re not teaming up with your dear tho---err Rose, Jesse??” his sister asked him in a sarcastic tone… arching an eyebrow

“why?? Wanna team up with Mark??” he said with a smirk on his face.. Jessa blushed.. I KNEW IT!! She does have a crush on Mark.