The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone (ch.10)

Chapter 10

-----8:10 pm--------

"CHEERS!!" Jesse and Dad cheered as they started their drinking session as I gently swirl my pineapple juice.

I looked at Jesse and started wondering how on Earth he managed to enter my life with ease. It all started with my phone and BLOOPERS filled plane ride. I looked closer and noticed how flawless his skin is, how smooth it is. I then touched my cheeks and wondered if my face matches his. Then I started thinking if this so called "Little Sis and Big bro" relationship remains for good, then if Jazz's face is as smooth as Jesse's. I started giggling at first then it slowly grew into a full blast laughter.

BAD IDEA.

Jesse suddenly gave me a funny look as if he's looking at crazy woman...

"sorry...." I told Jesse and raised my pineapple juice and covered my face.

"You're already drunk we're just getting started!" Jesse sarcastically said, my dad snickered after hearing this.

"WEEEEEH!! This is pineapple juice big bro!" I said while I fix my sitting position and raised one eyebrow to look as snobbish as I can.

"Why don't you stop the innocent act and join in. I know you want too. " Jesse said and waved his beer can in front of my face.

"If you're fans know how dorky you are in real life. Maybe, I should write a book with a 'Jesse Palma... THE REAL LIFE IDIOT! HAHAHA" I laughed so hard and even shed a few tears..

When I opened my eyes, he was not even looking at me, instead he was talking to my dad. "Hey!! I was talking here.."

"Uncle, do you hear something?! I feel like I'm hearing a tiny buzz.." He said while pretending to ignore me.

"Oh...you're here!", he finally said after pretending to have been surprised by my presence.

"I hate you Big bro." I said to him, he and Dad in return laughed together.

"Just have a drink, it wouldn't hurt." Jesse trying his best to invite me to drink with them

"No thanks, besides remember you said I need to "supervise" you Mr. Jesse! and also I'm sure the two of you will get drunk, a SANE and SOBER mind is highly needed in such situations." I told to him and to my dad.

"Cold." he told me with his eyes wide, he then looked at my dad

"Is she always this uptight???"

"I don't know.." my dad said and started laughing and waved head sidewards.

"You're scary!" he told me and moved farther away from me.

"why??" I asked. great what can Mr. Drinking Man have in mind.

"You can MORPH!!"

"Morph??" I am now confused.....

"Yes, from an 8 year old kid to a 80 year old granny!" he said pointed his finger towards me and laughed hard.

"Dad say something!!" I told my dad and started to stomp on the grass.

"NOW YOU'RE AN 8 YEAR OLD KID AGAIN!" he excitingly said and finished with a "CUTE!!!" statement and pinched my cheeks. I took his hand off my face!

"Big bro!" I annoyingly called him and rubbed my hand on my cheek.

"SPARE ME PLEASE!" My dad said.

"I'm just here to supervise and observe the first guy my daughter dated." He said and started laughing.

"DATE?!" I screamed.