The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone (ch.2)

Chapter 2

I was really shocked to see my hot pink Nokia N95 phone in Jesse's hand. The other two was bent down to see who suddenly screamed at their companion. Jesse with wide eyes and funny mouth wide open suddenly hid my phone in his pocket.

"What are you talking about?? How can you say this is your phone!?" Jesse said, giving me that quizzical look and suspicious stare.

"I don't know how you freakin' got that but I'm sure that is mine!" ok I'm really making a scene now.

John quickly got his sunglasses to hide his face and MJ wore a huge cap and started to mumble Japanese words to John.

MJ patting my back to calm me down and placed his index finger on his lips, signaling for me to be quiet.

It didn't help at all cause I still got enough energy to give another scream of "Where did you got my phone?!"

This time Jesse quickly covered my mouth and said: "Look, I do not know what you want with this phone but please calm down so we can talk about it."

I'm sure my eyes were bulging wide open. MJ this time is definitely annoyed said something in Filipino. Which I happened to understand...WELL QUITE A LITTLE....He said:

'I think she's just a fan trying to get to talk to you.'

After hearing this I used my other hand to take Jesse's hand off my mouth and said "NO WAY! I'm NOT A CRAZE FAN I JUST WANT MY PHONE BACK!"

MJ gave a chuckle and patted Jesse's shoulder and said in Pilipino 'She's your problem. good luck Jesse!'

John laughed hard and clapped. Jesse looked at MJ and Jesse's face expressed fear as if he was about to be eaten by monster and in this case, I am that 'Monster'.

A realization suddenly kicked in, besides the fact that Jesse actually touched my face, we are now actually holding each others hands. My left hand is within Jesse's left hand and my right hand is holding his right hand. I was looking at it with awe.

I can't believe this. Suddenly Jesse coughed to make me aware that he noticed that I was staring at our hands, but I was not yet ready to snap back to reality. Jesse again coughed and suddenly:

"Excuse me, what seems to be the problem here? May I be of help?", A flight stewardess approached. Jesse and I quickly let go each other's hands and shook our heads sideways to express 'nothing'. The stewardess gave us a suspicious look then just nodded and left.

"Alright" Jesse looked at me with his cute determined face and continued to speak: "I have an idea, What is your wallpaper if you say it right I'll give it to you."

----NO WAY! NEVER IN HELL WOULD I SAY IT. I can't possibly tell him that my wallpaper is none other than JAZZ!!! I DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE A CRAZED FAN!"----

"its a Private info. So I wont tell you" I said strongly with my arms crossed through my chest.

"What the?! Ok, Another Idea..." He took out his phone and started dialing.

"Give me your phone number, if this phone rings that means its really is yours." Jesse said and his eyes are daring me.

I grabbed a little napkin lying around and jotted my number, "What the heck? You can just tell me you're number" Jesse said and started laughing at me.

"Shhhh!! " I signaled Jesse to stay quiet,

"And now you're shutting me up?" Jesse said with disbelief.

"I just don't want other people to know my number." I said in a quiet voice.

"Trust me, after the scene you did a while ago, the least thing these people wants to know is your number." Jesse said and quickly grabbed the napkin I wrote my number on.

And honestly, I felt scared that I might just have been mistaken and that phone might not be mine after all. OH THE FREAKING EMBARRASSMENT IF THAT HAPPENS!.

I held tightly on my pillow as Jesse slowly dials my number. Obviously he was torturing me cause he kept pretending to have pressed the wrong number and kept saying:

"Oh I pressed 5, yours is 6 right?" and gave me a smile each time he did this. Then after finishing dialing my number he managed to even say:

"Wait, I'll just double check." and for goodness sake, he did this for more than a minute! Devil.

"Just press connect call!" I said with dying anticipation if that is indeed my phone.

"o.k.!" Jesse pressed 'call'.

"CON...NEC...TING" Jesse said and looked at me with a face I can't help but say to myself 'Cute!!!', but after few seconds my heart leapt and I quickly wanted to grab the phone because... because... BECAUSE:

"You said you'll stay, then why did you go?.

You said you'll catch me, then why did you let me fall?

But even though we're not together anymore

The words of 'I love you' will always be in our hearts and soul

'cause you will never be apart from me

maybe in distance, but not in my heart."

Jea and Jazz's voice blasted out of the speaker.

I FORGOT MY RINGTONE WAS SET TO A PANDORA SONG!!!!

Jesse stared at the phone with his jaw dropped and yeah flies can fly right in and I bet he wouldn't noticed.

MJ and John sat up straight and with same SURPRISED EXPRESSION stared at my phone, which was blinking and playing their song.

MJ started laughing hard, so hard I think he had tummy cramps because he kept massaging it while he was laughing and have i mention he wiped his eyes cause tears started flowing out.

John with a big fat smile and biting his tongue started bopping his head side by side jamming along their song's beat by imagining he was playing his keyboard.

Jesse still with his eyes affixed on my phone. I snatched my phone as fast as I could but Mj was quicker than me.

He took it away and started Lip syncing to Jazz's solo and then gave it to John so that John can give a try and YEAH THEY WERE FEELING IT!! I WANTED TO CRY BECAUSE OF THIS!

Just about when John and MJ was about to have the climax of their performance, a stewardess approached them and said:

"Sir we are about to take off please turn off the phone and put on your seat belts."

Although I'm sure both still want to continue, they both became quiet and do as what she had said.

John gave my phone to Jesse and gave me a last look then started giggling.

Jesse still with that dumbfounded expression handed me my phone, I quickly took it back, turned the other way and felt my face burn out of that embarrassment.

John and MJ clearly teasing me started humming "Distance" which in turn made me feel worse and I hid my head under my pillow and screamed.

Jesse told them to be quiet and the two just settled for giggles, which once in a while breaks into humming of "Distance" again.

Great, just what I needed. Celebrity bullying me.

(end of chapter 2)

-----------------------

m_c13: to those who still doesn't know anything about Pandora

look it up on the first story..

the title is: I let him chase me until I caught him. But who is he?

Oh yeah..

Don't forget to vote^^