The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone (ch.12)

i'm in a good mood today and i decided to post the next one..

this chapter is the long awaited chapter of Liezel..

the day she meets JAZZ in PERSON.

oh right.. the winner in my contest is ordinaryv...

she'll be a new character in the next chapter..

but she hasn't gave me any name yet..

hmm.. ordinaryv.. pm me the name that you want to add..

if not, then i'll have to move it in a later chapter then..

want to join in a chapter too?

then win my contest duh..

i have a new contest today!

and i need 3 winners..

i'll give the details at the end of the chapter..

enjoy!!

---------------

Chapter 12

------6:20 am------

"Umm.." I was about to start asking Jesse regarding the purpose of his sudden visit.

somehow I have the feeling he totally had forgotten about it.

"OW!! Too hot!!!" he said with this funny expression while he was trying to cool his mouth down. that was priceless. >.<.

"I'm sorry what were you saying?"

"Ahh nothing. well... I was just asking about why you---"

"I have a question.." He said cutting me in, he was busy stirring his coffee really fast to cool it down.

"what is it big bro?" I replied, supporting my chin with left hand.

I gently sipped my coffee and felt it burn my tongue "OUCH!" I quickly put down the coffee then he suddenly started laughing.

"haha, I told you it's hot. continuing with the question, how do you think men are scum thing works??" he asked giving me that quizzical look that although I have been given that so many times already, it still never fails to give me the Goosebumps.

"hmm.." I think carefully of what to say to him, I blew air on my coffee to cool it while I think of what to answer..

"hello! Earth to little sis?!" he said and then surprised me by pulling a strand of hair from my head.

"OUCH! Why did you do that?"

"Nothing, revenge from what you did last night." he said smiling "Now answer my question."

"Ok. I just hate men, well not men but I just don't trust men...cause men is correlated to love."

"How?"

"Well, all my friends ends up crying because of men. Man makes a woman fall in love and then leaves them behind. The woman cries and gets her heart broken...that's it...."

"So you hate men because you hate love?" he was now totally confused,

"Then you also don't like men as friends? how come?" he said then took a sip on his coffee.

"Well because a man usually pretend to be friends with a woman and in the end the man confesses, makes the woman fall for him then in the end breaks her heart or worse the woman falls in love with the man and she ends up giving out unrequited love. so in the end and in both scenario the woman ends up crying. I don't want to be that so since that is the case I don't want to be associated with man at all." ....hmm, did I made sense at all...??