The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone (ch.7)

m_c13: here comes ch.7. I type it during lunch since I don't have anything to do and all. Some of the events was inspired by my classmate..

---------------------

chapter 7

"LIEZEL!!" Someone shouted which made feel like I wanted dig myself a whole. It was my Mom calling out for me as if I'm still a little kid who got lost for years and was just recently found. I put my index finger on my lips to signal her to 'shut up', for goodness sake, everybody's staring at us already but that was a bad idea.

not only that it didn't stopped my dad (he was with mom) from screaming my name again but it only brushed my hand near my nose. My hand that still has Jesse's scent. in turn making me unintentionally smell it and in the end, making me feel worse cause I started missing the three of them already.

My dad gave me a strong bear hug and took my entire luggage away.

As we were heading out of the airport, I saw a bunch of janitors swiping off glimmering pieces of paper and confetti. One of them was collecting small posters that were left behind. I looked closer at the made up posters that he was carrying and read: "I love PANDORA!" hmm. now i'm getting depressed.

Outside the airport my mom told me to stay behind as she fetches our ride from the parking lot. I nodded yes and started to watch a set of girls giggling beside me. They were all huddled around a small digital camera and every once in a while I can hear them giggle and slightly scream.

It didn't take me long before I realized what they were screaming about, cause I immediately saw one girl carrying a fan with Jesse's face printed on it and the other girl has pink skeleton-printed wristband that looks like the one that John always wears.

I smiled after seeing this and told myself instead of sulking because I may no longer see the three of them again that close and personal. I will just be thankful to God because he gave me that experience to sit and have fun beside them.

I don't know what happened but the next thing I knew I woke up as my mom was parking the car inside the garage. I made my way towards my room and quickly jumped on the bed. My mom didn't bothered to knock and just entered my room and sat beside me. My room is not the roomy, it is just enough for a single bed, my laptop, a mirror, a walk-in closet and a TV.

"You're really into these guys aren't you? I told you would not take one piece off. So do you have any additional posters to put up?" My mom said pointing at my Pandora posters...the latest one was taken way back 2006...I nodded no.

"Really? That's new, the least thing I expected from my daughter's first trip to Japan alone is for her not to bring home a single Pandora thing." My mom said while stroking my hair. WELL HELLO!!! I would've brought home a bag full of Jazz goodies if only Jesse didn't threw up on it.

"turning 18 right? Still single?" mom asked, what on earth came to my dad for him to ask me that!

"Eh???? I don't need one!" I told my mom flat out straight.

"Still a man-hater aren't you. So how was your flight? Did a guy sat beside you?" she asked

"Yeah..." I said while digging my head deeper on my pillow.

"Really? So you changed seat numbers again?"

"No." I said with a flat tone.

"REALLY THEN!!!! YOU MANAGED TO SEAT BESIDE A GUY FOR MORE THAN 13 HOURS STRAIGHT? WAIT YOU DIDN'T KILL HIM DID YOU?" she said sarcastically then started giggling.

"NO!!! Why will you think of that!!" I told her and suddenly stood up.

"Cause you being able to tolerate to opposite sex is something new and surprisingly I'm happy." My mom said with this weird aura on her face.