The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone (ch.9)

Chapter 9

"AAAAH!! GET OUT!!" I quickly jumped up and down and started pushing Jesse out of my room. He was still trying to fight and stepping back in.

"NO! I don't want to. hey so if you're number 1 who is number 2, is she cute? Big bro needs a girlfriend you know!" he said while he pushes himself inside my room.

"EEEEH!! OUT!! LET ME CHANGE!!" I kept saying as I give all strength that I got.

He kept laughing at how we keep on pushing each other and finally gave in and let me shove him out of my door. I quickly closed it and locked it.

"I don't mind that you're wearing that. you look cute in it!" he said from the other side of the door.

I gave a hard knock on the door and he laughed. After changing to a PROPER black shirt, I opened the door and saw him just standing on the hallway while talking to my dad, he noticed I opened the door and made his way inside my room.

"Cute room and really clean huh?" he said as he moves around and looks at my little pictures. "CUTE!! You're 17 already right?"

"Yes, why??" I asked him, who by now picked up one of my younger pictures and he started giving out one of his famous "cat grin"

"You still look like this!! Haha, as if you never grow old Little sis!!" Jesse said and started laughing.

I wondered whether he was complementing me or not.

"Even the height didn't change!!" He said while laughing, then faced my way measured my height against his. I annoyingly shoved his hand off my head.

"Are Big bro's really this annoying?!! Cause if that is the case, well congratulations you're the champion!" I firmly told him sarcastically and patting his right shoulder.

he wanted to say something but seemed to forgot it.

"So.." I said and started to approach my laptop.

I wanted to check any possible emails from my friend "What are you doing here exactly?"

"Oh..later, maybe after dinner. I want to hang out with you more for a while. If I give it to you now, I will feel like I don't have any purpose of being here anymore." he said as he approaches my TV.

"Do you mind if I watch something?" he asked, I just nodded to say yes.

He grabbed the remote and lay on my bed While I was typing my email to my friends. I can distinctly smell Jesse's scent, although it still annoys the heck out of me, I still can't help but smile. he's was stroking his hair as he lay his head on my pillow, with one leg on the floor. His right hand holding the remote and once in while raises it to change channels.

"AAH! Nothing is good in the TV! Oh is that a DVD player?" he asked pointing at a small black player under my TV. I nodded yes while concentrating on my emails.

"Do you mind if I---"

"Yeah sure, the DVD remote is just beside the player." I said, cutting his question.

Well I guessed I answered right cause he helped immediately turned on the DVD player..

"Oh there's a disc in here already? I'll play this one." he said and waited for the DVD to load.

he stayed there in front of the TV, just in case he wanted to change the CD, he will no longer need to exert effort in standing up again. The CD loaded. the file read and suddenly the DVD player played.

"WHAT?, NO WAY!!" Jesse burst out a loud laugh which caught my attention and quickly looked on what he saw.

My eyes became so big that I felt like they were about to pop out of the sockets. the reason why he was laughing? 'Cause the DVD that was played was none other than....TADAH!!! ---------> Pandora's concert. it was the part where Jeanne announced that Pandora will be disbanded. The made the crowd and me brought out a shocked expression.