The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 40

Chapter 40

"MOM!!" Jesse's voice surrounded the living room. Its been 30 mins. Since the event earlier.. John and the others already left for to prepare for their concert later at an amusement park.

"what?? I think it's a good idea that Liezel sleeps in your room" Mrs. Palma said like it was a fact.

"Mom!! Liezel is a girl!! A G-I-R-L GIRL! and I'm a GUY. Don't you think its wrong?!" Jesse tried to reason out. I don't know if I should talk between their argument but I agree with Jesse.. and besides.. my heart might burst out if I sleep with him in the same room.. I'm happy enough to be in a same roof with him.

"but you look at Liezel as a little sis, right? So it think its okay... and besides... you have that bitch Rose" Jessa whispered the 'bitch' part so Jesse wont hear.

"but.. but" Jesse tried to think of another way.

"no more buts! Now go prepared for your concert and go straight to the venue to practice before I kick your butt" Mrs . Palma said in a finish as she push Jesse out of the door with Jessa carrying/dragging his bags.

the two of them came back... and laughing?? What the hell is going on here?!

"hey Liezel! Sorry about that" Jessa smiled at me. I looked at them weirdly.

"look... we know you like Jesse so we're helping you" Mrs. Palma said in delight as both of them sit besides me on the sofa.

Huh??!

"h-how--"

"a woman's instinct" Jessa said as simply as that.

"so why are you guys helping me?? Jesse already have someone like Rose! I'm totally out of their league" I said in a sad tone. Don't get me wrong... I'm happy that they're helping me and they accepted me but it's the first time i met them.

"We understand why you feel confuse..." Mrs. Palma patted my back.

"you see Liezel.. Jesse never liked a girl before... sure he have had girlfriends from the past but he never loved or even liked anyone of them. He's always absent or late in an interview that they have after they graduated and always get in trouble with their producer" Jessa narrated.

"but ever since he came back from their tour in the Philippines and their concert in Canada, he changed for the better. He's now on good terms with their producer and never been late in an interview... but the most important part is.. he never stopped talking about you... it seems like you're the one who changed him." Mrs. Palma added. My heart flutters as I hear their words. I feel a smile creep my lips.

"and about thorn.. I mean Rose! he met her 4 months ago.. did something happen between you two??" Jessa looked at me. My face dropped. I just shook my head, telling them I don't want to talk about it.

"When he got home 6 months ago.. its like his life was sucked out of him... he wasn't his usual cheerful self! But when you called last week ago, he came back and was all happy again... that's the reason why all of us want you guys to be together" she added with a smile.

"so all in all.... ALL of us are rooting for you" both of them smiled at me and gave me a hug. I felt tears sting my eyes and a few drops fell. We let go of the hug and I wiped the tears away.

"thanks" I sniff. "awe! She's crying!! How cute" Jessa giggled.

"now you girls get ready for the concert" Mrs. Palma said as she stand up and pull the two of us up.

"thanks Jessa.. ma'am" I smiled brightly at them.

"Just call me Auntie.. I'll be your mother-in-law anyway" She laughs.