The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 38

Sorry for the late upload..  

i was having trouble with my computer since the net is dying again!!  

grrr...

hope you guys love this one =)

enjoy reading!!

---------------

Chapter 38

"SURPRISE!!!!" a lot of people screamed as we entered the house. There are balloons, party pop ups and food everywhere!! I looked at Jesse but he also has the same surprised expression as mine.

"I told you they'll be surprised!" MJ high fived a girl look aike of Jesse.. Must be his sister... his real little sis..

"whats this all about?? You guys!!" Jesse smiled widely. John walked up to us and stand between me and Jesse, placing both of his arms over my shoulders and Jesse's.

"we're having a joint party! Its for Jea's and Liezel's welcome and comeback party" John said with a smile.. oh right.. Jesse did mention that Jea quitted the band and been away for 3 months after an accident.. she just came back last week and that seems to be the reason why they are so busy with interviews.

"ehh?? Cool!! Why didn't you guys threw a party days ago when Jea came back??" I asked totally having fun.. What?? Can you blame me?? How would you react if your favorite band are here infront of you and throwing you a party?? I'm in heaven!

"that's because I didn't want them to throw me one but ever since Jesse said you were coming here they just decided to throw a joint party for the both of us" Jea approached me and gave me a piece of cake. I felt myself stopped breathing. OH MY GOD!! I'm in front of Jea!!

I've seen her in person (referred to the time when they picked Jesse up) but seeing her at this distant and offering me a cake.. I could die happily now.. wait.. I cant die now!! I havent told Jesse yet that I love him but right now isnt the right time to tell him.. since he sees me as a.. little.. sis... GOD!! This thought depresses me!

"hey!! Don't say it in a way that we used Liezel as an excuse so that we can throw you one!" Someone said from our back. We turn around to see Jazz standing behind us. "hey.. I miss you" he said and gave Jea a quick hug. "and nice to see you again" he smiled at me then gave me a hug too.. I stand corrected.. now I can die happily!!

"okay! No need to get touchy!!" an arm separated the two of us and it was Jesse. "don't take advantage at my little sis, Jazz" he glared at him.

"okay.. no need to get overly protected big brother" Jazz snickered then walked away. Jesse looked at me "and you.. you know how dangerous Jazz is.. so be careful and will you stop drooling!" he scolded me..

"hey! I'm not drooling!!" I said then touched the side of my lips.. yup.. I'm drooling.. hahaha!!

"come on you two!! We're taking a photo right now!" MJ said as he pulled the two of us. he placed us to where I was surrounded by people I don't know!! Wait.. I do know them!

On my right is Jesse, Pam Bryans and her Cousin Anthony Scott which by the way both of them hosting a great tv show!! And on my left is Anne Shane, A famous model who is not anorexic like the others and has a natural slender body. Mark Adams and Eric Daniels which are famous basketball player!! (man they're tall!!) I also recognize many celebrities and famous athletes in here.. MAN!! I'm in celebrity heaven!!

MJ set up the camera's timer then rushed up towards us and almost slipping up in the process. We all smiled formally waiting for the camera to click.

=Click!=

My face soften up a little then...

=Click!= =Click!= =Click!= =Click!=