The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 22

yey! i made it!!  

well its short XD  

but i hope you guys like it..  

the next chapter is will be posted on Monday a scheduled...  

i'll make it longer for you guys..

Enjoy :)

----------------  

Chapter 22

"This is impossible..." I slowly say as I sunk my head deeper on the stack of english stories i needed to interpret. The days have been really tough, deadlines are piling up, reports after reports, quizzes after quizzes. This is the last week of August and next week will be the start of September. Every semestral student here in the Earth knows this is what we call "Hell Month"... wonder why? Because the month of September signals final examinations. the final sprint to the finish line as they call it. The three remaining weeks of this semester is proving to be a tough one. I hardly slept.

"ARRRGH!!! Enough daydreaming!! Work.. work.. work!" I shook my head and started to regain my focus but then.. "DAMN ATSUI!!"

"Liezel?" Gina suddenly asked. I didn't noticed that she was near me. I simply shook my head.

"Atsui... Atsui japanese word for hot." I said with a smile.

Gina has been around for a year now, doing the cleaning and opening the gates whenever i decided to just go home instead of going back to the dorm or going to aunt's house. wherein in most cases i have forgotten the keys... and this is one of them.

I rested my chin on my hand and gave the reading materials a disgusted look. Damn you Ma'am Sanchez!! I told myself and started stabbing the papers with my pen.

"Have mercy on the pen and paper!" It was my mom, she just came from work. She rubbed my head and went straight to the fridge to get a glass of cold water. "Hot.. hey so how's the project?"

-----I mumble-----

"sorry?" My mom didn't heard what i said. I sat up straight and stretched my arms and scream out my frustration. "Ok.. I got it." My mom said and started walking back to the kitchen to put back the glass she took. "So what chapter are you in?"

"Chapter 7"

"How many Chapters do you have to study?" My mom asked as she sat in front of me. I gave her a little smile... I don't want to say it... I feel embarrassed. "And??" She was really interested to know what chapter eh

"25!! 25 Chapters!!" I said and started kicking the floor. I know i looked like a little kid giving out a severe case of tantrums. BUT SERIOUSLY I HATE THIS!!! My mom just gave out a short laugh and just told me to work hard.

"When's the deadline?" She again asked another question that made me want to do a summersault, mom you really do know what questions to ask!

"Monday... MONDAY... MONDAY!!!" And with every spoken word of 'monday' I gave a hard stab of my pen on the pile of papers still unread.

"Well I guess you should start focusing more, rather than doodling stuffs not needed." My mom was referring to the bunch of scratch papers laying around... all with Jazz's name doodled on them. I gave a little laugh and scratched my head... Hehehe... I was caught red handed day dreaming the whole time.

"AAAH!!!" I realized something, my mom got surprised to my sudden change of tension. I grabbed my phone and check the calendar. "2 WEEKS!!"

I suddenly remembered what big bro and I talked about. It was also Friday... 2 weeks ago. he promised to keep in touch again but i guess he is not going to... and I thought he'll be here by now.