The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone (ch.3)

Chapter 3

---12:08---

It's been a 40 minutes now, the plane is flying smoothly and 40 minutes after that ON THE SPOT KARAOKE that John and MJ did. If only I could turn back this freakin' time and just have gave in to Jesse's first offer. I couldn't careless if he finds out I'm a fan of Jazz, right?!!

Jazz is not here anyways so why did it bothered me.. and. and it's been 40 minutes that i was sitting in the same position and facing the same side and I suddenly noticed my back and neck was already in pain for not moving...

"ouch-ouch...." I slowly turn my stiffened body the other side and did some stretching, as I lower my stretched arms, I gazed on the 3 boys sitting beside me,

awww, MJ and John are sleeping quietly.

I watched as MJ scratches his nose and John murmur something. I took out my phone and decided to steal that moment forever with a photo. I was about to press 'Capture' when

"OPPSS!!!" Jesse's hand blocked my camera as he was sitting down. I took back my phone and pretended to be doing nothing.

"I'm sure if it were you, you don't want someone taking pictures while you are sleeping." Jesse said as he started fixing his seatbelt.

"I was just----oh forget it." I just placed my phone inside my bag and promised myself not to take it out as long as the four of us are together.

"You're funny." Jesse said.

"huh!?" I gave him a looked of combined annoyance and curiosity.

"You like pouting! I keep seeing you pout!" Jesse said, now laughing and pointing at my face.

"No I don't!" I retaliated

"SEE YOU'RE DOING IT RIGHT NOW!"

"NO I AM NOT!!" I touched my lips (and yes I was pouting)

"SEE I TOLD YOU!! AH YOU'RE DOING IT AGAIN!"

"CAUSE YOU'RE MAKING ME THINK ABOUT IT!"

"oh and have I mentioned you talk like a child!"

"No I DON'T!" I said while covering my mouth, preventing him to see me pout

"I SHOULD RECORD YOU'RE VOICE WHEN YOU TALK!" Jesse said laughing.

"MEANIE!" I said and gave a heavy stomp

"Now I am a meanie?" Jesse leaned closer to me and pointed to himself with disbelief, "Look who just kept shouting 'that is my phone' almost an hour ago!?"

I was about to say something more when suddenly John gave out a big smack Jesse's head and said: "be quite! I'm sleeping!"

Jesse, after being smacked by John on the head gave a look like of a child caught by a parent doing something mischievous and put his finger on his lips.

"You deserve that!" I said to him, around that time I wanted to give John a hug for smacking him.

Jesse just gave me his puppy dog eyes and just decided to listen to his mp3.

----2:30----

"I'm hungry..." It's now about three hours in flight and this was all that I can say.

The three are peacefully sleeping but this time I don't want to be caught dead attempting to take another picture of them..so i trashed that idea already.

I rummaged my bag to check if there was anything interesting to eat. Great I did find one! My Chippy!! Yehey!

I started munching, yeah it was no longer as crunchy as before but it's ok this will do. I was happily eating, when I head Jesse murmur "Shhhhh....don't eat too loud." and he shifted his body facing my direction, and with one eye open. After seeing him give me that look, I don't know where I got the idea from, but I decided to...ANNOY HIM MORE.

I took out a handful of Chippy and munch on them AS LOUD AS I COULD. Jesse still staring at me with his one eye, just gave a smile, now I don't know if he was using reverse psychology, obviously it didn't work.

I nodded and gave him a bigger smile while nodding and grabbing a new handful of chips, put it in my mouth and chew it as loud as I could. Jesse just stared Then Suddenly...OUCH!! IT WAS STUCK!! THE CHIP'S STUCK IN MY THROAT!!, I was suddenly punching my chest cause I can't breathe...

"Hey!! Fuck?! Stewardess water please??? Help here!" Jesse said panicking at the site of co-passenger choking to death. It seems like nobody seem to hear his calls. He tried waking up John who just brushed his arm free.

When he decided to reach for MJ. He changed his mind "He can't do anything."

This time I am freaking out, I CAN'T BREATHE! Jesse suddenly grabbed something in his bag and opened a bottle of water and gave it to me. I quickly grabbed it and chugged down, gulped after gulped I was relieved. Jesse on the mean, time stroking my back to help me feel better.

After getting enough water, I handed Jesse back the water bottle. Jesse, who is now pale as a ghost and sweating already, took the water bottle, opened it and drank until the last drop.

"Are you ok???" he asked while he wiped his lips with his jacket

I wasn't able to answer, because I was busy staring at the bottle on his left hand. A bottled water he was already drinking before he got in the plane. the same bottled water that save me from dying a few seconds ago and the SAME bottled water he used to quenched his thirst due to a nervous attack caused by yours truly, with that premise in mind, one thought kept passing my head.

Jesse Palma

and

I

Indirectly

indirectly..

Ki...

ki...

ki...KISS!!!

(end of chapter 3)