The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone (ch.14)

hi guys!!

i supposedly post this yesterday but m internet wont let me...

and the new character is in here!!!.

her name is Dina.. i got it from orDINAryv because she won one of my contest..

read my other story too okay..

Enjoy ~^_^~

------------

Chapter 14

It's been three months now. YUP THREE FREAKING MONTHS! I'm back here in my real life, back in school, the bustling traffic, annoying pollution and constant nerve drying school works, real downer right? I thought when you're already graduating things will just be a breeze but to my horror NO. I have to juggle thesis and stupid MINOR subjects, who professors make them harder than major one. I wonder what how did the Pandora members graduated with this kind of curriculum?

But the most downing of all, the most DEPRESSING of all, it's been three months. THREE WHOLE FREAKING MONTHS since I last saw and heard something from Jesse.

---5:30 am---

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I slammed my hand on the buzz button to stop my alarm clock's annoying beeping. I swear! Alarm clocks are from hell that was sent to earth to annoy people and make them angry.

I Rubbed my eyes as I stood up and got my school stuffs ready and check my uniform Then I started grabbing notebooks from my rack when something fell. I was really sleepy and decided to just let it be laying on the floor and continued getting ready. After 30 minutes or so I was already ready to go to school and was just having my small breakfast.

I suddenly remembered that thing that fell from my book rack.

what the heck., I thought and started walking back to my room. I bent down to see what fell and was planning to put it back. I couldn't find it anywhere. Oh man, I scratched my head and gave an annoyed look at the bottom area of my bed, that thing might have fallen under the bed. I grabbed a towel to prevent myself from getting dirty, I lay on it bent down to my knees and looked under my bed. There I saw that thing that had fallen. I stretched my hand and reached for that thing. When I pulled it out, I was surprised to what I saw.

The thing that had fallen was Jesse's little red notebook. I stayed with bent knees, still under my bed and stared at the notebook.

"It's been three months right." I whispered to myself.

BEEEP!!!

The alarm clock startled me and I hit my head on the bed. I told you! Those things are from hell!

I then sat on my bed while massaging my head. I was about to flip through the pages when

"LIEZEL WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!! HURRY!" it was my roommate. I was totally lost about the sudden realization of how much I missed big bro I totally forgotten about time. I quickly stood up and just placed Jesse's gift inside my bag and walk/run to chase my roommate, who by now was walking to our school.

---9:56 am-----

I've been in classes for almost three hours straight, sitting on the same chair but the three hours spending watching the board be filled with one equation to another didn't affected me at all. Because during the whole three hours, the only thing that I was thinking about was Jesse... my big bro.

"Three months" I told myself.

"Three months?! THAT'S TOO LONG!" my seatmate suddenly exclaimed. I was snapped out of my deep thinking after hearing her, shook my head quickly.