The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 41

really sorry for the late upload...  

like what i said when i uploaded the latest chapter of 'the cinderella..'  

i got.. distracted..  

who knew guys are so distracting??!!  

i fell in love again with 4 guys!!!  

namely.. Andy Six & Jinxx of BVB and Craig Mabbitt of ETF and Ronnie Radke of FIR!!  

Ronnie is the former vocalist of ETF right?? he's so cute on the 'situation' MV..  

i completely fell in love with him there and their songs!!

okay.. enough of me..

Enjoy the story!!  

and Belated Happy Halloween!!  

what do you gys think of the cover btw??

----------------------  

Chapter 41

The concert was long over and the amusement park was long close but we're still here.. The management let us stay for a while since the concert was such a success. The band also requested to let their friends stay and the management gladly accepted it... now all of us are here...

"WAAHHHH!!!!!" Jesse screamed with his hands on his cheeks.. looking a bit.. dead.. as we step down the roller coaster that me and Jessa was talking about earlier.

"Oh come on Jesse! Don't be a big baby and lets ride again!" Jessa linked arms with me and Jesse then pulled as towards the entrance.

"NO WAY!!! I'll throw my guts off if I ride one more time in THAT" He stopped and glare at the roller coaster.

I didn't know Jesse is afraid of roller coasters.

"and I'm not afraid of roller coasters!! Its just that.... Its TOO FAST!!" he said while looking at me with wide eyes.

Hey?! How does he know what I'm thinking about?

"because it written all over your face" he sighed.

"okay.. I feel left alone here" Jessa stomped her foot.

"cool!! That's a huge coaster... lets ride it" the other sneaked on our backs and pushed the 3 of us in the entrance.

"NOOOOOOO!!" Jesse said dramatically.. like being swarmed by zombies and he's finding a way to get out but alas... no luck... we're already in the coaster. Hehehe *evil laugh*

"let me out! Let me out!"

"ohh come on oniichan.. don't be a chicken" I said.. obviously teasing him.. the other's laughed and started calling him chicken.. Jesse glared at me but I didn't look... I know he's glaring at me because I'm sitting beside him!!!

"bwah! Lets start this ride!!" Jesse declared... he really is easy to intimidate..

I turn around and saw the others giving a thumbs up.. I just stuck my tongue out and winked at them..

And the ride began

--

"blehh!!"

"JESSE!!! Stop throwing up!! You might stain the sheet of my car seat" John said in an annoyed tone.

John is giving us all a ride home and Jesse has been throwing up a lot! God! This guy shouldn't push himself too much.. if he doesn't want to go to the coaster he should have said so!

"its not my fault!! You guys dared me to go on that stupid ride 10 times!!" he said in a teary eyes and throw up again on the paper... this kinda reminds me of something..