The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 26

yey i finally finished it...  

have fun reading okay,,,  

i had fun typing it...  

and thanks for my friend for the song recommendation..  

love you lots..

==========  

Chapter 26

Jesse and I returned to the living room, I was carrying a pale of orange juice and plastic cups. Jesse carried a plate full of pancakes. When we entered the living room, Cori was jumping up and down, Chris was clapping his hands and of course the ever hyper Jun was singing and dancing:

Jun: " You are my light  

You are my home  

You are my sanctuary  

You are my peace  

You give me hope  

You are my sanctuary... "

I looked at Jesse and watched his expression, he can't helped but to smile and bob his head with the beat of their song.

"Auntie, what happened with the two of you?" Chris asked and pointed at our face covered with flour.

"Ahh hehehe, nothing auntie and uncle were just acting stupid a while ago." I smiled to him and took out a small handkerchief and started wiping my face. I don't think I have to go on the details to a Chris how making a simple pancake turned to a small flour fight. Jesse was serving the juices, still bobbing his head along and smiles at Jun's attempts to sing the lyrics properly, while I check my reflection to see if there are still flours left on my face. Yup, all clean... Jesse was still serving drinks and I noticed how silly he looked. I wonder what will the other four do if they found out that their band-mate is busy serving drinks to three hyper active kids and covered with flour. well I wonder more what will the Jesse Palma fanatics will do!. I started giggling with this idea on my head.

Jesse looked at me and wondered why I was laughing, I just shook my head , folded the handkerchief to clean side then stretched my hand to wipe his face. At first we was surprised by what I did and jerked back. but after realizing that i was not going to hit him, leaned closer and allowed to wipe off the flour. I couldn't help it, he looked cute.. I was like tidying up a little kid, I even took of some flour from his hair.

"This all your fault! If you just answered why I looked like a chipmunk in the first place." he said while I was reaching for behind his ears.

"Hahaha, well if you didn't pester me that much I wouldn't have thrown you a handful of flour!" I said and finally finished wiping his face. We stared at each other... without second thought I quickly squeezed his nose tight! Hahaha

"OW! what did you do that for?" he said while rubbing his nose.

"I don't know. hehehe"...yup I honestly don't know why i did that.

"Hey hey!!!" Jun suddenly called Jesse and took his hand to drag him to stand by his side. I watched them as Jun teaches him how to dance the part where some fans and the members of Pandora have a dance showdown. Jesse, who didn't mind, danced along with him.

"No!!! You're doing it wrong!!!" Jun says with frustration. "You should dance like this, like you're riding a horse!! See! Look at them how they do it!!" This is interesting, Jesse being taught by a 5 year old kid how to dance HIS moves. I just rested my head on my hand. Jesse was giving out this smile while dancing. Cori tapped me on the shoulder and gestured she wants to eat, so I took out a small plate and started helping him eat.