The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 27

heres a little taste of Liezel's roots for hating men..  

i cant sleep.. my insomnia wont just go away..

enjoy reading..  

i promise you... you'll love it... or not..

---------  

chapter 27

---9:10 pm Saturday------

The living room is so quiet, the two of us are concentrating in finishing our respective chapters. I am almost over with my 1st reading out of 9 in total. While listening to my ipod, I glance once in a while and check how Jesse is doing. He was really focused, only moving to do some stretching or rotate his head. I then remember how he complained a while ago about his head aching. I wanted to ask him how is he feeling now but that will be later.. hehehe... I just couldn't resist his focused face. it looks funny...

"Onii-chan!" I called him

"Yes--AW!" Jesse looked at me without knowing the my finger was pointing towards his cheeks, which in turn poked him right after turning his head to face me... Hehehehe... well sorry, I can't help it. the "serious" atmosphere is drowning me. I laugh there while he massages his cheek.

"AW! AW! AW! Stop!!!" I was yelling outloud for him to suddenly pinched and turned my ear without letting it go.

"You still have time for playing huh??!" he said and took hold to my other ear and turned it also.

"hahaha... aw... eh.. you look so funny sorry! I just couldn't help it!! haha ... aw!!" seriously he really can twist one's ear. I tried taking his hands off them but he held on it tighter.

"ahaha... I'm not letting go!" he said and this time laughing at how I keep on giving out futile attempts to set my ears free. I then started pushing Jesse's face away.

"you think that will work----" he said in a muffled voice because by this time both of my hands were on his face desperately trying to push him off me and in turn let my ears go. they are really hurting.

"Onii-chan!! Let go!!" I said while laughing, then i stopped pushing his face but instead pinched his cheeks.... REALLY HARD!

"AW... AW!!" he said while laughing also.

..."EHEM..."..

We both stopped struggling and checked who was there. And saw my mom at the front door. She just came home from work. We quickly sat straight, I was massaging my ears while Jesse his cheeks. He gave my mom a little bow and greeted her good evening.

"How long have you been there mom?" I asked nervously.

"Long enough to see two immature adults playing around. I thought you two should be done by now."

"Ehhh... cousin dropped the three kids here the whole day. so we weren't able to finish this earlier but we are really trying to."

My mom obviously didn't believe us. She saw us just playing around.. ahh baka.

"Jesse, when is your flight back?"

"Monday... ummm 9 am monday."

We were still both nervous if mom will scold us or something. i told you my mom is an unpredictable time bomb like Auntie.

"Ok then, let's drop Liezel first to her school then I'll drive you to the airport again will it be ok?"

We both nodded... suddenly... my mom gave out a smile. we both gave out a sigh of relief. She then bid us goodbye and continued to walk to her room. Jesse and I looked at each other and suddenly started giggling.