♡love at 1st sight♡

((( If u haven't read my 1st book plz read it when you have the chance or don't,I don't really mind ^^ I hope you enjoy these one shots

Updates might take a while due to writers block, me being lazy, or being a busy bee))

It was a Friday evening and all the workers went home for the day, bendy and boris the now living cartoon characters where aloud to walk around in the workshop.
Joey drew was still in the building but he didn't mind the 2 characters roaming around the halls since he is the one who created them.
Today was a odd day though, Joey was usually in his office or down in the basement but today he spent most of his time in the ink machine room, he told the characters to not peak in the room or it'll disturb his work.

Boris didn't really like to make Joey mad, he kinda scares him sometimes. Now bendy on the other hand was a bit of a trouble maker, he doesn't really follow all the rules. The only rules he does follow is that he can't be out during work hours and that he can't leave the building, anything else other then those rules, he does not follow them.

After a while of bendy and boris having a 'adventure' in the old building bendy had gotten a bit bored and was ready to do some mischief. He tip toed to the ink machine room, when he was getting closer he started to hear voices coming from the room. One was Joey's voice, the other was a females voice that was not at all familiar to him, He quietly peaked inside the room.

He saw Joey talking to a demon girl, she had a grey dress with white ribbons on her dress and a big white bow that is placed behind her horns and she had long white gloves and white shoes that completed her outfit. Her hair was short (((If u want it long just pretend))) and has small wings folded behind her back.
Her back was facing the doorway so bendy didn't know what her face looks like, he was a bit curious.

Joey noticed bendy at the doorway, he didn't really get mad since his work was already done. "Ah, bendy come here and meet the new addition to the family." Joey said trying to be nice as possible, bendy walked inside "Meet (y/n)" Joey introduced her and you turned to look at him with a smile.

Bendy stopped in his tracks and stared at you with wide eyes, your hair framed your pail face perfectly,your eyes where full of life and joy,your smile lit up the hole room, and the freckles on your face made you look really adorable (((If you don't have freckles just pretend))).
Bendy felt something he has never felt since he was brought to life, a warm feeling in his chest and his face growing hot. "U-uh....hi" bendy stuttered a little "hi" you smile grew bigger and give a slight wave.

Joey told bendy to show you around and to tell the 2 most important rules, never leave at work hours and never leave the building. you and bendy left the room and you instantly started to ask a lot of questions, what's this thing? What does this do? What is work? What happens if we leave the building? And many many more, It was actually normal to be asking a lot of questions, after all you just got here like half a hour ago.

Bendy actually found your curiosity kinda cute and the warm feeling in his chest never went away and his face is still hot.
He was really confused about it since he never felt something like this before, maybe he's getting a illness like every living being goes through at some point? He was not quite sure.

Maybe he should ask Joey later

(((((This is it for now

This chapter was inspired by a drawing I randomly made this morning

The girl demon is what you the readers will look like in every one of these one shots though if you don't want to look like this then it's ok just pretend

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and feel free to give me requests)))