☆the meeting of alice angel☆

((Might as well get this outta the way before I do any of the babtqftim chapters

Also if u have the time I have the book for jokes, upcoming updates, tags, ideas for upcoming books and more.
It's called "memes,ships,updates and other bullshit"
If u ever wanna know when the upcoming updates or just need a good laugh go take a look.

Thank u and I hope u enjoy))

*short*

You froze when you see a figure in the black ink.
They propped themself up with their elbows and a big ring was stuck in the ink, you picked it up and brushed the ink off if the ring. It was a angels halo a soft glow came from it and the person in the ink stood up.

Ink has covered them from head to toe but you can see their outline, it's a girl toon that is slightly taller then you, you can see the ink dripping off of her small horns.
She wipes the ink off her face and looks at you with a confused expression, she is alice angel the girl from the posters you've seen  "hello" you said, the halo pulling away from you with force and slipped out of your gloved hands.

The halo hovers over the angels  head and it glows brighter then before, alice looks around confused for a moment and then looks at you "I'm sorry but do you know where I am....?" She asks you sweetly.

"You are in the workshop!" You said "workshop....?" She walks around almost tripping in the ink "but how did I get here...? I was at home just a moment ago!" She said, she was dazed and confused.

"Maybe we should get out of this ink and we can go upstairs and talk?" You said to her, a bit tired of standing in this inky mess of a room. No doubt that your shoes are ruined yet again and that it's uncomfortable with wearing high heels that are filled with ink.

You lead alice out of the room and tried to lead her upstairs.
Hopefully bendy won't get angry, you know him and Alice don't get along in the cartoons.