☆♡☆comfort cuddles☆♡☆

(((Requested by Lily_Cherryblossom

Sorry that it's short)))

!¡!WARNING: feels ahead!¡!

Another week has past, bendy was starting to sleep again but he always keep having the same nightmares.
That he would find you dead in many different horrible ways and then Joey killing him with either a chainsaw or a axe.
Every time he has the nightmares he always cry in his hands, he told you that he's scared that the next time it happens it wouldn't be a nightmare.

Tonight it happened again, bendy shot up from the floor with a terrified scream and ink tears streaming down his face.
You looks at him with a sad look "the same nightmare again...?" You asked and bendy started to sob, for bendy the nightmares get more worse then the last.

He feels like he's going mad...

You hugged him "it's ok little devil....I'm here" you softly told him as he cries on your shoulder, he hugs you tightly whimpering words like 'I don't want to lose you' or 'please don't leave me alone'.
"You will never lose me bendy... I'll always be here for you" you whispered and kissed his head, you singed a pretty little song to make bendy calm down.

You sing as he continued to cry and tremble, you closed your eyes and continued to sing your song.
Bendy sniffed and listened to your sweet song, soon he stopped shaking and looked at you.
You stopped your singing to look at him, he had a sad smile on his face and you wiped away his tears.
"It'll be ok bendy.." you whispered to him and you gave him a kiss on his cheek.

He stared at you for a few seconds then gave you a kiss on the lips, you closed your eyes and kissed him back. It only lasted for a few seconds then bendy broke the kiss "your the only thing that keeps me sane..." he whispers and you both hugged each other "i love you darlin.."bendy said "I love you too" you smiled.

A while later You had both fallen asleep in each other's arms.