♡hugs and kisses for bendy♡

(( Continuation of ...bendy has problems...))

You sat there hugging your boyfriends waist as he lights up another cigar "bendy... I know there's more to just seeing boris that made you like this..." you told him "I don't want to talk about it right now darlin..." he said going back to smoking "I know..." you said hugging him tighter he sighed as yet another puff of smoke leaves his mouth and looks down at you.

You where looking down at the empty road and sidewalks, he can see the sadness in your eyes.
Bendy kissed your head and his grip on you gets a bit tighter "would you believe me that I'm still scared?" He said to you "yes" you simply said, knowing he still fears of losing you like he lost boris. "When I saw boris.... I felt like his blood is on my hands, cuz I didn't stop joey..." he said "it wasn't your fault bendy" " I know but... it felt like it's my fault for not doing anything about it" he said going back to smoking.

You looked up at bendy and noticed ink tears are in his eyes, he's obviously trying his best not to cry like a baby. You gave him a sweet kiss on his cheek "it'll be ok little devil" you said as he lightly blushed grey, he drops the cigar done with smoking and looks at you.

"Remember the other day when I saw you and that guy?" He asked you looking dead at you "yes why?" "I've been thinking about how happy you where around him....and I  was getting scared that he would take you away from me..." he said to you, putting his head in your shoulder and you smiled  "no one will take me away from you little devil, I will always be yours" you said to him "even if I did something really bad...?" He asked "yes" you said kissing his head, his tail wags a bit making you giggle at how adorable he is.

"I love you little devil~" you smiled "I love you too darlin..." he said giving you a kiss on your cheek making you blush a bit.
"Don't hesitate to talk to me about these problems ok...?" You told him and he lifts his head up to look at you and nods.

You gave him kisses all over his face which mad him blush and chuckle a bit, you smiled at him and he gives you a gentle kiss on your lips.

This time it was you who was seeing hearts after the kiss that bendy gave you.