♤bendy is jelly again♤

Today was a nice warm day.
You both where of course in your human forms at the park and bendy managed to lose you.
He looked high and low for you "darlin!?" He yelled as he looks for you.

He heard a adorable giggle that made his heart melt, he knew it was you he turned walked to where you where with his signature smile. It soon went away when he saw you with a guy, the guy was a bit taller and more stronger looking then bendy, his hair is dirty blond, and his eyes are green.

He watches as you giggled at the jokes that the boy is telling you and bendy's face grew red from anger. You noticed him standing there his arms crossed and his face all red, he seems to be glaring at your guy friend (f/n). You told (f/n) that you had to go and walked to bendy, bendy had that same adorable pout on his face like he does when he's all jealous.

You giggled at him and kissed his cheek leaving black lipstick, he looks at you with the same look but his face starts going back to its original color. "Don't get all jelly bendy~ he was only telling me jokes" you giggled at him "I bet they weren't even funny" bendy said still pouting and you hugged your jealous boyfriends arm.
"Little devil don't be like that." You smiled.

Bendy continues to pout "little deviiillll" you whined, getting frustrated that he isn't talking or looking at you,He's still glaring at
(F/n). You snapped your fingers in front of his face "bendy!" You yelled and he finally looked at you "stop being all jelly!" You said to him.

He was silent for a bit then all of a sudden he wraps his arms around your waist and picks you up "not until you give me a kiss!" He chuckled and you smiled at him giving him a kiss on the lips.